Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

what does your pandora creation look like?

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2014, 3:59am   #1741
Originally Posted by Stumbeline
Springtime is renewing my interest in my collection! Rearranging some pieces as I look forward to completing several bracelets :)
Oh my word. You have got so many Pandora. Adimre them all. You are a lucky lady for sure!!!
May 16, 2014, 4:00am   #1742
Originally Posted by sujash
My humble collection:)
1)gold and silver charms bracelet
2)leather bracelet with just silver charms
3) currently building my 14k charm bracelet
Humble not at all! They are all very dear actually! So beautiful, I like your 14k gold one especially!
May 16, 2014, 1:12pm   #1743
Originally Posted by pandorarose
Humble not at all! They are all very dear actually! So beautiful, I like your 14k gold one especially!
Thanks pandorarose
awaiting sale on ruelala to get some more 14k charms.
May 16, 2014, 1:20pm   #1744
v
Thanks pandorarose
awaiting sale on ruelala to get some more 14k charms.
Me too! Lol Their sales are awesome
May 17, 2014, 2:15am   #1745
Springtime is renewing my interest in my collection! Rearranging some pieces as I look forward to completing several bracelets :)

Wow, you do have a lot. Most of them are bangles? I like the green one, so colourfull and happy!

Pandorarose is right, this is not a humble collection! Wow, you have awesome charms there and they all look brandnew. You must be so happy with them. Did it take you a long time to collect this?
May 17, 2014, 9:52am   #1746
you got a beautifull collection, i love it!

it's funny beacause iM trying to have three bracelets, too, on silver, one two-tone and one with gold charm :) i love your gold one with the green murano :)
May 17, 2014, 3:12pm   #1747
metalhead
Almost done! I need a couple more charms and i am finished. Some of the charms on here are just filling up space,.they will be going onto my other Pandora bracelet, i am just trying to get a feel for how many charms i want on here.

May 17, 2014, 3:45pm   #1748
v
Originally Posted by darkangel07760
Almost done! I need a couple more charms and i am finished. Some of the charms on here are just filling up space,.they will be going onto my other Pandora bracelet, i am just trying to get a feel for how many charms i want on here.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0df526ab.jpg
Lovely! I'm debating an oxidized but ugh, I've spent too much money on jewelry this year already! lol
May 18, 2014, 1:12am   #1749

It really looks great, your bracelet is unique, they all are but yours is really special. I love the oxi with the gold and the XL charm and a little sparkle. You have a little bit a everything on your bracelet without being messy.
May 18, 2014, 10:05am   #1750
Pandora Collector
I've redone my lime bracelet to create a minimal look (6 charms on a Chamilia flex bangle), so I had several "leftover" charms as well as some smoky quartz and champagne colors that didn't really fit on other bracelets. I decided, what if I combine all these? Here is my lime and smoky color scheme. I have a peridot heart clip on its way I will add.
Attached Images

May 18, 2014, 2:40pm   #1751

i love the two-tone golden star, and i love the look of your oxidised bracelet
May 18, 2014, 2:41pm   #1752

and how do you like you safety chain, i was looking for that one may be for my silver one but i 'm not sure
May 18, 2014, 3:30pm   #1753
v
Originally Posted by gabylovepandora
and how do you like you safety chain, i was looking for that one may be for my silver one but i 'm not sure
I had that safety chain and I liked that I could clip it on after my bracelet is assembled but I hate that it doesn't cover the threads and it's really bulky so it takes up valuable real estate lol
May 19, 2014, 6:52am   #1754
Originally Posted by vannarene
I had that safety chain and I liked that I could clip it on after my bracelet is assembled but I hate that it doesn't cover the threads and it's really bulky so it takes up valuable real estate lol
ok thanks for your input, i will still think about it
May 19, 2014, 8:36am   #1755
I've redone my lime bracelet to create a minimal look (6 charms on a Chamilia flex bangle), so I had several "leftover" charms as well as some smoky quartz and champagne colors that didn't really fit on other bracelets. I decided, what if I combine all these? Here is my lime and smoky color scheme. I have a peridot heart clip on its way I will add.
Very nice! Suits the season perfectly.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box