Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

what does your pandora creation look like?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 13, 2013, 9:29am   #1486
Euromutt86's Avatar
Euromutt86
Member
Hubby bought the purse charm for me last night!
Attached Images
 
Dec 14, 2013, 4:02pm   #1487
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Originally Posted by Euromutt86
Hubby bought the purse charm for me last night!
I have the pink heart murano charm too, but it's been sleeping in my jewery box for a while. Yours is truely imspiring as I never knew that blue & red can work out so nicley together. Thank you!
Dec 14, 2013, 4:04pm   #1488
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Originally Posted by aimeng
Here is mineAttachment 2428663Attachment 2428664Attachment 2428665Attachment 2428666Attachment 2428667
You certainly have got some nice fine hands! Your bracelet looks stunning on your nice & fine wrist! Soooooo pretty!
Dec 14, 2013, 7:38pm   #1489
aimeng's Avatar
aimeng
Member
Originally Posted by pandorarose
You certainly have got some nice fine hands! Your bracelet looks stunning on your nice & fine wrist! Soooooo pretty!

Thank you, I am addicted to pandora now, and waiting for some new charms releasing for 2014 Valentine's Day.love your two tone bracelet ! Got my tow tone purse charm after seeing your pics......Mmmmmm, also love the two tone seashell charm......it may be the next charm I need to add on mine:)
Dec 15, 2013, 12:37am   #1490
Euromutt86's Avatar
Euromutt86
Member
Originally Posted by pandorarose
I have the pink heart murano charm too, but it's been sleeping in my jewery box for a while. Yours is truely imspiring as I never knew that blue & red can work out so nicley together. Thank you!
It was by pure accident. Mom and brother bought the blue, hubby bought the red! You're welcome. Hope it goes well!
Dec 16, 2013, 4:58am   #1491
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Originally Posted by aimeng
Thank you, I am addicted to pandora now, and waiting for some new charms releasing for 2014 Valentine's Day.love your two tone bracelet ! Got my tow tone purse charm after seeing your pics......Mmmmmm, also love the two tone seashell charm......it may be the next charm I need to add on mine:)
Good point! Perhaps I should be more patient and wait for their next Valentine's day releases especially I haven't got very much room left on my current bracelet. I believe that I will have a two tone charm for xmas from hubby, so it really only leaves me just enough room to add 1 or 2 charms on. I'd better not to rush to complete my braclet too quick then. Thanks.
Dec 17, 2013, 4:23am   #1492
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Originally Posted by Euromutt86
It was by pure accident. Mom and brother bought the blue, hubby bought the red! You're welcome. Hope it goes well!
It turns out really nicely. Enjoy your pretty bracelet.
Dec 17, 2013, 6:24am   #1493
Euromutt86's Avatar
Euromutt86
Member
Originally Posted by pandorarose
It turns out really nicely. Enjoy your pretty bracelet.
Thank you! I'm hoping to add more, but I think I'll need another bracelet! HAHA!
Dec 18, 2013, 9:46am   #1494
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
just updated it.
Attached Images
 
Dec 18, 2013, 2:15pm   #1495
darkangel07760's Avatar
darkangel07760
metalhead
i keep my pandora simple...
Dec 18, 2013, 2:16pm   #1496
darkangel07760's Avatar
darkangel07760
metalhead
Dec 18, 2013, 2:33pm   #1497
Euromutt86's Avatar
Euromutt86
Member
Originally Posted by pandorarose
just updated it.
So pretty! What did you update?
Dec 18, 2013, 3:40pm   #1498
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Originally Posted by Euromutt86
So pretty! What did you update?
Oh, it was the one on the right - the two tone leaf charm and it is right next to the trinity dangle one. Can you see it now?
Last edited Dec 18, 2013 at 4:18pm.
Dec 19, 2013, 9:12am   #1499
pandorarose's Avatar
pandorarose
Member
Just got a new charm today - a two tone jewery box. Here is the picture of my updated bracelet.
Attached Images
 
Dec 23, 2013, 1:35am   #1500
Molly0's Avatar
Molly0
Member
Love seeing all the fabulous bracelets! Here's my little double leather Pandora duo. Very simple.
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools