Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What do you think of Cocktail Rings

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2009, 3:02am   #1
Styleforever
Usually I think they are reserved for special occasions but I have been seeing more ladies wearing them daily. Today I saw a lady with a ring similar to this one but center stone was much bigger, she said it was called the "Duchess" and I thought it was so beautiful and told her so.
Attached Images

Jun 22, 2009, 3:28am   #2
ms piggy
special breed
I love chunky rings and like the cocktail rings in semi-precious stones esp those with one big stone. I think they make gorgeous right hand rings.
Jun 22, 2009, 7:26am   #3
lacherig
I love wearing cocktail rings with a casual outfit. My favorite is a large black onyx and diamond ring that I tend to wear with jeans and a worn-in grey t-shirt.
Jun 22, 2009, 7:28am   #4
L
La Vanguardia
PAPER DOLL
I love cocktail rings and I think they can be worn everyday, casual or formal.
Jun 22, 2009, 7:35am   #5
tiffanystar
I think they are fabulous dahling lol
Jun 22, 2009, 9:56am   #6
Jeneen
born this way
LOVE cocktail rings! All the time!
Jun 22, 2009, 10:36am   #7
ms piggy
special breed
I agree they can be worn casual and formal if the design is kept simple and clean - one big gem stone with little or no bling. It can be totally chic with jeans!
Jun 22, 2009, 3:53pm   #8
Styleforever
I love them too. I think they emphasize the right hand gorgeously. I have changed my nail polish to match the ring. I love to wear them but a lot of times don't because I am always doing something around the house.
Jun 22, 2009, 4:39pm   #9
TylerDurden
Very classy and sexy on women in my opinion
Jun 22, 2009, 6:20pm   #10
Gimmethebag
Gimme Gimme Gimme
I'm not engaged, so a cocktail ring is how I accessorize my hand... Love them.
Jun 22, 2009, 6:25pm   #11
c
cinshad
I always wear one of my large and heavy right hand rings (and sometimes on my left hand, instead of my wedding set) without regard to my clothing or destination. My rings are for ME! It and bracelets are my favorite since I can see and enjoy them all day long, not just when I pass a mirror. The only problem is not to get distracted while driving. If you love it, wear it.
And do not be shy to compliment a ring you like on someone. It might just make their day.
Jun 22, 2009, 7:11pm   #12
b
blingergrrrl
I say they are for casual and formal, but it depends on the style of the person and if they can carry it off. I've seen people wearing them at formal occasions and they looked ridiculous, but perfect on someone else wearing jeans....I think the era of "cocktail rings" for evening wear is being replaced by the era of "RHRs" which you can wear whenever it suits you.

Liberation, baby!
Jun 23, 2009, 1:54am   #13
D
DreamingBeauty
They are made of awesome, I love them! I wear them all the time for any occasion on both hands, sometimes I'll even do 2 on the same hand if they coordinate.
Jun 23, 2009, 5:31am   #14
ms piggy
special breed
Stacking cocktails rings are actually in vogue now.
Jun 23, 2009, 3:45pm   #15
Rockerchic
Very Lucky Mommy
Love them! I prefer the ones with one huge stone though instead of the bling. I have one with an amethyst the size of an olive in an antique gold setting that gets tons of compliments.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >