Home > >

VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 20, 2012, 6:54pm   #1246
t
tbbbjb
Originally Posted by marialc121
My big day finally came and I wanted to thank all the ladies who have given me advice on a necklace that I could wear for my wedding day! So, here is a beautiful pic taken by Elizabeth Messina. Thanks for letting me share.
Stunning! Congratulations on your wedding. May you have a long and happy marriage!
Jun 20, 2012, 8:02pm   #1247
marialc121
Originally Posted by G&Smommy
Congratulations on your wedding! It looks beautiful! You made a perfect choice!
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
congratulations!!! you look absolutely gorgeous!
Originally Posted by tbbbjb
Stunning! Congratulations on your wedding. May you have a long and happy marriage!
Thank you, Ladies!
Jun 21, 2012, 3:58am   #1248
Samia
Easily Distracted!
My big day finally came and I wanted to thank all the ladies who have given me advice on a necklace that I could wear for my wedding day! So, here is a beautiful pic taken by Elizabeth Messina. Thanks for letting me share.
Congrats!! Your dress, the necklace, everything looks gorgeous!
Jun 21, 2012, 5:04am   #1249
Ascella
Elysium
Congratulations! The necklace looks beautiful on you.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:04am   #1250
chaneljewel
Beautiful necklace for a beautiful day of your life!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:29am   #1251
j0s1e267
You look amazing!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 12:00am   #1252
t
texasgirliegirl
I love VCA YG, but I think it would be a slippery slope. If I got the Frivole ring, then I would need a YG onyx 5 motif and an all YG 5 motif to wear with it. Maybe that will be my next VCA set. I have always loved the contrast of the YG with onyx but don't have any other YG pieces.
This is how I got in trouble (LOL) but I started buying ten motifs...in multiples of TWO! While I have necklaces and earrings I still have not collected any bracelets.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:03am   #1253
t
texasgirliegirl
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
I'm really surprised they don't have pink gold with MOP. I feel like it would bring out the pigments of the MOP and it would have a great vintage romantic vibe. I would love to layer that with a pink gold/lapis or yg/lapis 5 motif!
I thought they did have pink gold with mop..for breast cancer awareness.
Perhaps it was just a pendant....?
Jun 22, 2012, 12:10am   #1254
t
texasgirliegirl
Thanks! I probably would not do a MOP YG. I definitely want onyx/YG and probably the all YG to layer it with. I love the Frivole earrings too! There is something about the petals that makes them look so pretty on the ears!
I wear the frivole earrings all the time and always receive compliments on them.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:11am   #1255
kim_mac
marialc - so so beautiful. congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:13am   #1256
t
texasgirliegirl
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
This is kinda similar in YG http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
Beautiful!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 1:44pm   #1257
G&Smommy
Originally Posted by texasgirliegirl
This is how I got in trouble (LOL) but I started buying ten motifs...in multiples of TWO! While I have necklaces and earrings I still have not collected any bracelets.
That's what I am worried about! If I start going down a YG path, I won't be able to stop! At least they are less expensive than the pave pieces :)
Jun 22, 2012, 1:44pm   #1258
G&Smommy
I wear the frivole earrings all the time and always receive compliments on them.
They are beautiful earrings!
Jun 22, 2012, 2:45pm   #1259
t
tbbbjb
I thought they did have pink gold with mop..for breast cancer awareness.
Perhaps it was just a pendant....?
They had earrings with their own little cute pink pouch or box (I cannot recall). I know there was a limit like maybe 5 per store.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:46pm   #1260
t
tbbbjb
You really need a bracelet or two.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >