Home > >

VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 15, 2012, 12:17am   #16
I.WANT.IT.ALL
When's the next price increase? Going to get the mop 5 motif bracelet but not sure to get it now or wait. It's not a funds issue....just trying to talk myself out of it for now. Until the price increases :)
Mar 15, 2012, 12:45am   #17
t
texasgirliegirl
Originally Posted by I.WANT.IT.ALL
When's the next price increase? Going to get the mop 5 motif bracelet but not sure to get it now or wait. It's not a funds issue....just trying to talk myself out of it for now. Until the price increases :)
Get it now so that you can enjoy it. There will always be another price increase.....this way you won 't have to worry about it being out of stock once you finally decide to get it.
Mar 15, 2012, 12:51am   #18
H
Hermesaholic
Originally Posted by texasgirliegirl
Get it now so that you can enjoy it. There will always be another price increase.....this way you won 't have to worry about it being out of stock once you finally decide to get it.

Mar 15, 2012, 12:53am   #19
t
texasgirliegirl
Spoken from someone who has been there....
Yes, I can always enable.
Mar 15, 2012, 12:57am   #20
t
texasgirliegirl
Does anybody have the rose de Noel earrings?
Also...has anybody seen photos of the upcoming limited edition vintage Alhambra pieces?
They are wood.... Anybody interested in it?
Mar 15, 2012, 1:14am   #21
saks4me
Pita Bread
Beachy, looks fab on you! Not originally a fan of the TE but after seeing your mod, I'm won over! Congrats!
Mar 15, 2012, 2:49am   #22
I.WANT.IT.ALL
Fine fine. I will get it. Haha.

I don't have a store near by. Is it a big deal to match the mop with my current pendant necklace??
Mar 15, 2012, 3:08am   #23
I'll take two
Originally Posted by beachy10
Here is my new addition....TE 10 motif. I like how it pairs with WMOP.
Beautiful, congrats
Mar 15, 2012, 5:16am   #24
I'll take two
Originally Posted by texasgirliegirl
Does anybody have the rose de Noel earrings?
Also...has anybody seen photos of the upcoming limited edition vintage Alhambra pieces?
They are wood.... Anybody interested in it?
I tried the chalcedony rose de Noel earrings on .They were really beautiful and I was very tempted but found them a little too heavy for my liking so I decided to pass .
Mar 15, 2012, 7:11am   #25
*jennifer*
crazy for chalcedony
Originally Posted by I'll take two
I tried the chalcedony rose de Noel earrings on .They were really beautiful and I was very tempted but found them a little too heavy for my liking so I decided to pass .
oh, i bet those were gorgeous!!! i love VCA chalcedony.
Mar 15, 2012, 8:17am   #26
elleestbelle
congrats!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:41am   #27
sjunky13
Dreaming............
That looks beautiful on you!
Mar 15, 2012, 10:53am   #28
Candice0985
beachy- the tigers eye and MOP look great together, enjoy your new necklace it looks great on you!
Mar 15, 2012, 11:42am   #29
t
texasgirliegirl
Originally Posted by I'll take two
I see. I tried the black mop set....I can't remember how heavy they felt but they looked heavy. I an currently somwhat obsessed with the white mop..
Mar 15, 2012, 12:12pm   #30
I.WANT.IT.ALL
I can't get my nerves in check to call and order it. I don't know whats stopping me! I think maybe the size as I have a 5.5" wrist. Or the stone?? I really want a YG turquoise bracelet....but I like the price of the mop.....

I already have a RG love. Do u guys think the 5 motif would look best or the sweet RG? Anyone have a pic with the love and a 5 motif they can share??? Thanks!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >