Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 15, 2012, 2:10pm   #31
kat99
Originally Posted by I.WANT.IT.ALL
When's the next price increase? Going to get the mop 5 motif bracelet but not sure to get it now or wait. It's not a funds issue....just trying to talk myself out of it for now. Until the price increases :)
I think the next increase may be coming soon...I got a little warning from my SA in London though I'm not sure if that applies to the US...anyway buy it and enjoy it now!
Mar 15, 2012, 2:33pm   #32
I.WANT.IT.ALL
Sorry, I have another question. Hope you gals aren't getting annoyed. I just don't want to regret my purchase.

Does the mop turn yellowish over time?? I've had this happen to an agatha pendant I purchased more than 10 yrs ago.

I am torn btwn the mop and all gold bracelet.
Mar 15, 2012, 2:55pm   #33
I'll take two
Originally Posted by texasgirliegirl
I see. I tried the black mop set....I can't remember how heavy they felt but they looked heavy. I an currently somwhat obsessed with the white mop..
The white mop are beautiful ,you should definitely try them.
Mar 15, 2012, 5:00pm   #34
CATEYES
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
I can't get my nerves in check to call and order it. I don't know whats stopping me! I think maybe the size as I have a 5.5" wrist. Or the stone?? I really want a YG turquoise bracelet....but I like the price of the mop.....

I already have a RG love. Do u guys think the 5 motif would look best or the sweet RG? Anyone have a pic with the love and a 5 motif they can share??? Thanks!
I don't have photos but I am picturing in my mind what you are pairing together. The sweet Alhambra would look very cute but the MOP would look devine! Either would be a nice addition to what you have.....
Mar 15, 2012, 5:10pm   #35
CATEYES
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Originally Posted by beachy10
Here is my new addition....TE 10 motif. I like how it pairs with WMOP.
You sure are one lucky girl! I really never pay attention to the TE but it actually very pretty! It's especially pretty with the MOP!!
Mar 15, 2012, 5:12pm   #36
b
beachy10
Sorry, I have another question. Hope you gals aren't getting annoyed. I just don't want to regret my purchase.

Does the mop turn yellowish over time?? I've had this happen to an agatha pendant I purchased more than 10 yrs ago.

I am torn btwn the mop and all gold bracelet.
I've only owned my white MOP for about a year and don't see any yellowing.
Mar 15, 2012, 5:14pm   #37
b
beachy10
Originally Posted by saks4me
Beachy, looks fab on you! Not originally a fan of the TE but after seeing your mod, I'm won over! Congrats!
Thanks! I wasn't sure about it either but I love how there are so many colors to it.
I was originally going to get the onyx because I wanted a darker color necklace but I like how the brown and gold shades look so warm against the YG.
Mar 15, 2012, 5:17pm   #38
b
beachy10
Originally Posted by texasgirliegirl
Yea!!!
The tigers eye is so special.
You might find that you want to add another ten someday...it looks great worn long as a twenty motif and is rarely seen.
I know. I would love to get another 10 but right now I have other VCA pieces in the works. We'll have to see.
Mar 15, 2012, 5:28pm   #39
I.WANT.IT.ALL
I did it. Ordered the YG bracelet! Hope I love it!
Mar 15, 2012, 5:37pm   #40
I'll take two
Congrats ,I'm sure you will love it !!
Mar 15, 2012, 5:39pm   #41
J
Jinsun
Congrats! I've been wondering what you would pick. I'm glad I found out the prices are the same btwn the 2. I just bought the YG bracelet as well!! Free overnight shipping and I get it tmrw!!!!!! Woohoo. I can't wait. My first vca piece!!!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 6:07pm   #42
darkangel07760
metalhead
Originally Posted by beachy10
here is my new addition....te 10 motif. I like how it pairs with wmop.
awesome!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 7:38pm   #43
Candice0985
yay! you will love it!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 10:03pm   #44
t
texasgirliegirl
You will love it!
The yg is really pretty.....
Mar 16, 2012, 2:55pm   #45
I.WANT.IT.ALL
Oh man oh man oh man!!!! I just got my bracelet. It is tdf!! I am so glad I purchased the all gold. I put my mop pendant on my wrist to compare it and the all gold just glows. Bam! I was blown away. Love love love it! It is loose but not too bad. I can't slide it off. I am so very happy! Hope this will be my last purchase from vca :). So far I am content.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >