Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

the PANDORA bracelet thread

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 15, 2012, 2:49pm   #61
Thanks so much guys!! I am sooo happy I found this forum. Without it, I would never have known what to get or anything. You all have been so helpful (and patient) with all my newbie questions.

Yeah, XPandoraLuvX, it's the charity feather, and unfortunately not available. I have seen them on eBay but people are asking a lot for them but maybe you could find a deal.

Pandapharm, the bead on the end on the right I bought off of eBay. It's not Pandora but it looked really nice so I bought it anyway.

Thanks for the input on the clips. I think starburst it is, once I get home from work and can order from Perlen. I liked the tendril clips too but they even cost more on perlen, which is strange. I do like the new heart clips so maybe for my second bracelet I'll get those.
Mar 15, 2012, 4:06pm   #62
I Adora Pandora!
Originally Posted by GingerSnap527
Mother's day charm? Any sneak peeks?

Haven't made it to a Jared yet to pick up some Muranos (need to go to Jared because I have gift cards I still need to use up!)
I think it's probably the offer some stores are running for mothers day.
http://www.charmsaddict.com/2012/03/...omo-april-may/
Mar 15, 2012, 5:33pm   #63
Easily Distracted!
Originally Posted by JewelryLuver
I'm going to try to post a picture of my new bracelet, hope this works. I have a ring in the box too that I matched up with the bracelet. I want to get clips for it but I can't make up my mind. I'm thinking either the silver starbursts or the silver S's. Any suggestions?

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Pandora4.jpg

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Pandora3.jpg
Looks great!
Mar 15, 2012, 7:11pm   #64
Originally Posted by Samia
Looks great!
Thanks, Samia!
Mar 15, 2012, 7:12pm   #65
I'm going to try to post a picture of my new bracelet, hope this works. I have a ring in the box too that I matched up with the bracelet. I want to get clips for it but I can't make up my mind. I'm thinking either the silver starbursts or the silver S's. Any suggestions?

wow!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:00pm   #66
P
So excited! Just got back from my local jeweler where I was planning to buy two charms in order to get a new oxi bracelet. While the jeweler was ringing me up, I saw the heart shaped jewelery box that was the Feb promo sitting out. I asked if she had any more in stock and she said yes, then threw one in my bag! What a happy Pandora day!

ETA: Just wanted to add a quick thank you to everyone here for recommending Perlen. I can't believe the great prices! Waiting for my first order from them -- two of the new openwork charms a few two tones. :-)
Mar 15, 2012, 8:08pm   #67
Love LV

Beautiful!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:34pm   #68
Thanks so much guys!! I am sooo happy I found this forum. Without it, I would never have known what to get or anything. You all have been so helpful (and patient) with all my newbie questions.

Yeah, XPandoraLuvX, it's the charity feather, and unfortunately not available. I have seen them on eBay but people are asking a lot for them but maybe you could find a deal.

Pandapharm, the bead on the end on the right I bought off of eBay. It's not Pandora but it looked really nice so I bought it anyway.

Thanks for the input on the clips. I think starburst it is, once I get home from work and can order from Perlen. I liked the tendril clips too but they even cost more on perlen, which is strange. I do like the new heart clips so maybe for my second bracelet I'll get those.
Your bracelet is gorgeous and your ring is stunning! I'm thinking starburst clip (sorry this is in relation to a former post you made, but too lazy to scroll back)...will look up the other one you mentioned - can't recall it!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:49pm   #69
Hi ladies!

Just wanted to share my new bracelet that I got with the promo last weekend in Canada. I was waiting for my new clips to come from Perlen before the reveal, lol ; -p
So now I have a special memories/moments bracelet and a summer/ocean bracelet :- ) I'll eventually get some new blue muranos for that one, but I need to put myself on a Pandora ban for a bit, lol.

The evil eye dangle was meant to be on a necklace (not that I have one yet, but figured it could go on another chain), but I've since decided to put it on my summer bracelet for now. Do I get another one and have 2 on each side of my wrist, or do I keep that for my necklace and get the seahorse and anchor for dangles? I like them all! Argh, lol. I might have to make a decision soon since the seahorse is going to be retired :-(

Thoughts?
Attached Images

Mar 15, 2012, 8:53pm   #70
Here's my summer bracelet - didn't post in my previous message for some reason!
Attached Images

Mar 15, 2012, 8:56pm   #71
C
I'm excited for the new beads :)
Mar 15, 2012, 9:33pm   #72
Love LV
Originally Posted by KBlue
Here's my summer bracelet - didn't post in my previous message for some reason!
Beautiful bracelets!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 10:07pm   #73
Pandora911 lucky you! Is it an actual jewelry box or a packaging box?

Kblue your bracelets are pretty.

This thread started the same time as VCA but it gets a lot more traffic :)

My necklace and free bracelet shipped out today. Can't wait to receive them! I hope tmrw but I bet mon or tues.
Mar 15, 2012, 11:05pm   #74
OOH shiny!!

good find. reminds me of some of the Trollbeads unique beads!! I have been looking for a good one.
Mar 15, 2012, 11:46pm   #75
♥051506♥
I'm so sad that the current promotion going on (spend 100$ get the silver bracelet) I can't opt to get the pink leather one instead..... haha.. :x
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box