DISCUSSION CLOSED

Feb 3, 2014, 9:52am   #1
The previous discussion was archived due to thread length, please continue here.

Please remember these rules:
There is NO advertising on tPF, also no buying, selling or trading.
Feb 3, 2014, 9:55am   #2
Wow,it happened!
Feb 3, 2014, 10:03am   #3
Reporting to new thread.

Dynasty,
Don't worry about what other people think. Everyone's tastes differs. Some may like it, while others don't. So long as you r happy when you r wearing the Jade bangle and that you love it, that's what matters most.
Feb 3, 2014, 10:30am   #4
CHOOSE KINDNESS
hah! I called it!

I knew we needed a new thread. This is totally awesome. I'm heading out to work now... everyone post lots of jade pictures! Don't forget to subscribe to this thread, too!
Feb 3, 2014, 10:31am   #5
Originally Posted by 3Jems
Reporting to new thread.

Dynasty,
Don't worry about what other people think. Everyone's tastes differs. Some may like it, while others don't. So long as you r happy when you r wearing the Jade bangle and that you love it, that's what matters most.
Thank you dear, that make me feel better
Feb 3, 2014, 10:32am   #6
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
hah! I called it!

I knew we needed a new thread. This is totally awesome. I'm heading out to work now... everyone post lots of jade pictures! Don't forget to subscribe to this thread, too!
hope you have a nice day at work dear
Feb 3, 2014, 10:33am   #7
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
hah! I called it!

Hv a great day at work JKP.

It's nearly 1am for me, so I'll be off to bed soon.
Feb 3, 2014, 10:34am   #8
Originally Posted by clairejune
wow,it happened!
Continue....
Waiting from jojo to reply my email is take forever
Last edited Feb 3, 2014 at 10:43am.
Feb 3, 2014, 10:44am   #9
Gosh! The lengthy thread on jade. Lol
Feb 3, 2014, 10:49am   #10
T
Wow. Just saw this.
Feb 3, 2014, 10:55am   #11
p
Dynasty...I am sorry to hear about your red bangle...maybe a better one will appear for you to bring home with very soon
Feb 3, 2014, 10:57am   #12
Originally Posted by 3Jems
Hv a great day at work JKP.

It's nearly 1am for me, so I'll be off to bed soon.
We different 13hours here
Feb 3, 2014, 10:58am   #13
Ooh hi all dearies it's nearing 1am in Singapore.

junkenpo Hope you have a great day at work !

dynasty first one caught my attention immediately .. Which do u like better.3jems is right - what matters most is which one u like best dear!
Feb 3, 2014, 10:59am   #14
Good day, Junkempo!

Dynasty, go with what you feel is right, as 3jems suggested! I don't think anyone would be anything other then intrigued by either of those red/cream confetti bangles. They are really cool!
Feb 3, 2014, 11:07am   #15
clairejune is (Yukon snow) nephrite anymore fragile than jadeite in terms if the random knocks ... So far other than the only sad mishap which that bangle that broken when I got knocked over ...I do knock into sink or things once in a while and thankfully the other jade are "unharmed" as of now.

Would it be " dangerous" to keep it on as often as jadeite bangle when worn daily since nephrite 'a supposedly softer?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box