Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The Cathy Waterman Thread

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 5:51pm   #31
m
morepennies
Originally Posted by sbelle
Great idea for a thread!! I love, love, love Cathy Waterman. Unfortunately, the only jewelry store near me that carried it, dropped it a couple of years ago. They said that due to the delicate nature of her works, that they had issues with the jewelry not wearing well.

I have 3 pairs of her earrings that I love! I'll dig them out and post pictures later!
I have always wondered about how delicate her pieces are....I had a feeling that they would not wear well. But they look like works of art. I just love looking at them.
Jul 21, 2012, 5:02pm   #32
MCF
A couple days ago I saw Anna Paquin in person and I could not take my eyes off her Cathy Waterman wedding ring set. It was so gorgeous!
May 30, 2013, 9:38pm   #33
NYC Glitz
Hiii!! I am bumping this thread up. I have a question. My mom and I were looking at rings cause she wants an idea of what I want (I am guessing the bf is about to ask) and I fell in love with this Cathy Waterman ring. Now, the SA said I can have it not blackened to look more polished. I dont want her ordering a ring and then I dont like it. I love this ring and wouldnt mind keeping it as it is. But I am curious as to how it would look. Do you think this ring will look even better if it was not blackened?
Attached Images

May 30, 2013, 9:45pm   #34
a
advokaitplm
There's several pictures of that style or one similar unblackened/polished on Ylang23's website and Twist's website, I believe. That may be able to help you decide?
May 30, 2013, 10:00pm   #35
MCF
Originally Posted by NYC Glitz
Hiii!! I am bumping this thread up. I have a question. My mom and I were looking at rings cause she wants an idea of what I want (I am guessing the bf is about to ask) and I fell in love with this Cathy Waterman ring. Now, the SA said I can have it not blackened to look more polished. I dont want her ordering a ring and then I dont like it. I love this ring and wouldnt mind keeping it as it is. But I am curious as to how it would look. Do you think this ring will look even better if it was not blackened?
OMG! That's gorgeous as is! I love Cathy Waterman. I prefer the blackened look to the polished look.
May 30, 2013, 10:04pm   #36
NYC Glitz
Originally Posted by advokaitplm
There's several pictures of that style or one similar unblackened/polished on Ylang23's website and Twist's website, I believe. That may be able to help you decide?
I checked Ylang and I saw the same ring in gold and I didnt see a similar style unblackened. But let me check Twists Thanks!
May 30, 2013, 10:04pm   #37
NYC Glitz
Originally Posted by MCF
OMG! That's gorgeous as is! I love Cathy Waterman. I prefer the blackened look to the polished look.
It is a gorgeous ring!! Thanks for your response :)
May 31, 2013, 12:22am   #38
a
advokaitplm
Originally Posted by NYC Glitz
I checked Ylang and I saw the same ring in gold and I didnt see a similar style unblackened. But let me check Twists Thanks!

I believe there's a stock photo of it polished, at least there used to be... let me see if I can find it really quick!
May 31, 2013, 12:26am   #39
a
advokaitplm
It must not be on Ylang anymore, my bad! I do remember seeing a polished version of that ring somewhere and it was gorgeous but I like the blackened one just because it makes it look more like an heirloom to me!

It's CW though, I honestly don't think you can go wrong!
May 31, 2013, 9:20pm   #40
MCF
I would snatch that ring up! It's SO beautiful!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >