Home > >

spinoff! what do you layer with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

POST A REPLY

Jun 13, 2012, 3:31am   #46
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Candice0985
are you checking online or going to the stores? i dont think they will show VCA jewellery online...
Ahhhh I see checking online, maybe that's what it is. Thank you.
Jun 13, 2012, 4:23am   #47
xblackxstarx
No they don't show it online it is definitly on store try calling them :)
Jun 13, 2012, 10:13am   #48
Candice0985
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Ahhhh I see checking online, maybe that's what it is. Thank you.
no prob!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:31pm   #49
Junkenpo
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Here's my latest layer. I link my Hermes children's bracelet with a green Swarovski BTY. I like green, gold, and black together.
Attached Images

Jun 17, 2012, 10:40pm   #50
G&Smommy
I layer mine with an estate diamond tennis bracelet.
Attached Images

Jun 18, 2012, 1:15am   #51
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
Here's my latest layer. I link my Hermes children's bracelet with a green Swarovski BTY. I like green, gold, and black together.
Originally Posted by G&Smommy
I layer mine with an estate diamond tennis bracelet.
i think both of your pics are testaments to how versatile these bracelets are!
Jun 18, 2012, 7:49am   #52
einseine
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
Here's my latest layer. I link my Hermes children's bracelet with a green Swarovski BTY.love: I like green, gold, and black together.
LOVE your greann SBTY!!! I have posted this pic somewhere, but to juxtapose yours!
Attached Images

Jun 18, 2012, 12:20pm   #53
d
dialv
Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:37pm   #54
d
dialv
here are a couple turquoise stacks.
Attached Images

Jun 18, 2012, 12:40pm   #55
d
dialv
G&Smommy the stack with your pave ring is tdf. Also I love your stack Junkenpo, I have never seen a Hermes childrens bracelet, it's so cute.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:53pm   #56
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by dialv
here are a couple turquoise stacks.
These both are my dream stacks!!!! I'd love a second 5 motif in either turquoise or the solid gold...

LOVE the gold bangle! Where is that from? What is the inscription on it?

ALso love your whole VCA collection!!
Jun 18, 2012, 12:54pm   #57
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.
ahhh i LOVE the schlumberger egg charms!!! I've been dying for the lapis one! I never thought of collecting several of them. Which ones do you have? Do you have pics?
Jun 18, 2012, 3:35pm   #58
d
dialv
Hello LVoeletters, the gold bangle with the roman numerals is from Costco online a few years ago. Yes aren't those egg charms beautiful. I will post a pic in the Tiffany thread next week when I get my 3rd one the pink opal, I have the lapis and malachite so for. I thought I would get the egg charms than the bracelet. Right now I just wear them on a chain.
Jun 18, 2012, 6:28pm   #59
G&Smommy
G&Smommy the stack with your pave ring is tdf. Also I love your stack Junkenpo, I have never seen a Hermes childrens bracelet, it's so cute.
Thanks!
Jun 18, 2012, 6:31pm   #60
G&Smommy
I love all of the stacks posted here! Seeing the lovely pics of the Alhrambra bracelets being worn in the main VCA thread was my inspiration for getting my own bracelet!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >