Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

POST A REPLY

Mar 22, 2007, 7:30am   #76
vmasterz
sMiLe!
wow you guys have a beautiful Tiffany collection!!
Mar 24, 2007, 1:49am   #77
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
i LOVE everybody's tiffany. i've got to post mines one day
Jun 10, 2007, 5:58pm   #78
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
please post more if any of you girls have some, i'll try to post some of mines after my finals
Jun 10, 2007, 5:59pm   #79
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
^^ ohh, don't want to be gender specific since tiffanys does have mens collections. ok, guys you too!!
Jun 10, 2007, 6:02pm   #80
stacmck
nail polish addict
I'll repost my necklace I got a couple weeks ago:

It's this: http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...u=1&cid=158349

I think this is going to be my next victim...I love it but it's almost 400 bucks! (luckily we can moonlight at the hospital for $75 an hour...I need some moonlighting hours !)
http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...&menu=1&page=8

To replace the fake I bought before (a fake "Return to Tiffany" heart toggle necklace)...
Last edited Jun 10, 2007 at 6:14pm.
Jun 10, 2007, 6:24pm   #81
stacmck
nail polish addict
Since it wouldn't let me add this to my previous post, I'll make another post.

Just took a close-up pic of my necklace:
Jun 10, 2007, 6:29pm   #82
stacmck
nail polish addict
Originally Posted by angel81chick
I'm at work, but I am wearing my newest addition, hope you like it...
Yay, we have the same necklace!
Jun 10, 2007, 11:35pm   #83
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
stacmck, we must have similar taste, that heart clasp necklace is in my posession. you'll love it! you'll love how it feels when you wear it. seriously, a million bucks. so much different than the toggle and the regular heart one. ahhh, got to show my collection some time soon.
so, you're planning to get that necklace? wow! i thought you were going to get some matching accessories for your last purchase
Jun 10, 2007, 11:37pm   #84
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
oh btw stacmack, you better get it before it decides to go up in price. the toggle necklace is now 350? didn't it use to be 275? geez
Jun 11, 2007, 12:02am   #85
wannabelyn
Tandas Di Mana?!
my items are all silver only but here goes. they were taken seperately and it;s too much trouble to put them together and take a group pic

Jun 11, 2007, 10:30am   #86
e
evychew
I have:
Tiffany hearts ring pave diamond (gift from bf)
Elsa Peretti open heart ring
Return to Tiffany heart tag bracelet
Return to Tiffany oval tag necklace
Return to Tiffany heart tag pendant on 34" chain
Palomo Picasso loving heart pendant

I would take pictures for you all to see, but I'm not in the states right now...I don't wear anymore of my tiffany jewelry except for the ring given to me by my boyfriend.
Jun 11, 2007, 10:34am   #87
e
evychew
Originally Posted by uptowngrl611
Hi! I have a pretty extensive Tiffany Collection ... return to tiffany necklace, elsa peretti heart earrings, mesh heart bracelet. I also have 2 items that my bf bought me that i've NEVER seen on anyone else, and I haven't seen posted in here (unless I missed it!) I attached the pics below. Have any of you seen these before? I get tons of compliments on them all the time. The earrings are gorgeous on! So curious to know if any of you have them or have seen them.
I've definitely seen the necklace and I'm pretty sure I've seen the earrings before. I don't usually pay attention to earrings though, bc my ears aren't pierced . But it's been a while since I last shopped at Tiffanys, this thread makes me sort of nostalgic. lol
Jun 11, 2007, 1:12pm   #88
sistagrl
Glad to see people are still wearing their Tiffany Silver. I was recently told it was "tacky" because it's been copied so much but I have the basic tag necklace and bracelet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that heart necklace but I cannot justify yet ANOTHER piece of jewelry this month and possibly not this year!!!
Jun 11, 2007, 1:22pm   #89
azia
^ those people are either jealous or snooty. don't mind them. tiffany is most famous for two things IMO: diamonds and silver. both elegant and timeless.
Jun 11, 2007, 4:51pm   #90
clanalois
i <3 derm
Love the Legacy!

The carat size of the aquamarine is 1.77 carats, with 41 diamonds grade G VS/VVS. The largest diamonds float around the aquamarine and then wrap around the front of the band in a gentle slope with smaller diamonds.

The band is platinum and detailed with milgrain.

I LOVE IT
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >