Home > >

Show me your Tacori engagement rings!

POST A REPLY

Feb 27, 2012, 2:09pm   #46
pandapharm
OOH shiny!!
Originally Posted by Miss Kris

Android!
nice! it's amazing the quality of phone pics nowadays!! beautiful ring!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:10pm   #47
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Btw...the beach we got engaged at was "diamond beach" in Cape May, NJ :). The pic is from the beach...those are all quartz and when tumbled, they come out looking like diamonds. Way back when, people used to tumble them and trick pawn shops into thinking they were diamonds. People got rich from it! Just a little side story :)
Feb 27, 2012, 2:12pm   #48
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by pandapharm
nice! it's amazing the quality of phone pics nowadays!! beautiful ring!
Thanks! I love it!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:14pm   #49
etk123
Call me Kiki
Attachment 1619619

Attachment 1619616
So pretty! I think this is my favorite halo style ever, it's so discreet and gorgeous. Congrats on such a stunner!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:16pm   #50
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by etk123
So pretty! I think this is my favorite halo style ever, it's so discreet and gorgeous. Congrats on such a stunner!
Aw thank you! To be honest, I had never seen it in person before he proposed..so at first, I was shocked by how dainty the halo was since I am used to seeing larger halos. It was a good shock though! I know lots of people think halos will go out of style, but at least with this one, it's not that obvious
Feb 27, 2012, 2:21pm   #51
etk123
Call me Kiki
Aw thank you! To be honest, I had never seen it in person before he proposed..so at first, I was shocked by how dainty the halo was since I am used to seeing larger halos. It was a good shock though! I know lots of people think halos will go out of style, but at least with this one, it's not that obvious
I really can't see this ring ever going out of style! Would love to see profile pics.
Feb 27, 2012, 2:26pm   #52
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
I really can't see this ring ever going out of style! Would love to see profile pics.
I don't have one at the moment...but it's the signature Dantella basket with the diamonds up the side!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:29pm   #53
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
I didn't see this posted here, but each tacori e-ring is touched and worked on by over 30 artists from start to finish. That's what sold us on the ring :)
Feb 27, 2012, 2:31pm   #54
pandapharm
OOH shiny!!
I didn't see this posted here, but each tacori e-ring is touched and worked on by over 30 artists from start to finish. That's what sold us on the ring :)
and the detail is all hand engraved at the end, not from a mold! ahh it's all so gorgeous!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:35pm   #55
etk123
Call me Kiki
I've spent alot of time at the jeweler lately and I always DROOL over the Tacori case. I had never seen such exquisite, detailed rings before. They're pretty amazing.
Feb 27, 2012, 2:39pm   #56
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
I've spent alot of time at the jeweler lately and I always DROOL over the Tacori case. I had never seen such exquisite, detailed rings before. They're pretty amazing.
I will have to check them out! The only time I saw it was online a year before he proposed and he remembered that I loved it! I would love to see them all in person!
Feb 27, 2012, 2:57pm   #57
whoops
Panda - I took a few pictures to show you the set with and without the spacer but my tpf app has decided to hate me today so I'll upload when I get home.
Feb 27, 2012, 4:13pm   #58
pandapharm
OOH shiny!!
Btw...the beach we got engaged at was "diamond beach" in Cape May, NJ :). The pic is from the beach...those are all quartz and when tumbled, they come out looking like diamonds. Way back when, people used to tumble them and trick pawn shops into thinking they were diamonds. People got rich from it! Just a little side story :)
I missed this earlier! That is such a cool story! Have always loved rocks/gems as a little girl...totally wanted to get a tumbler for christmas one year!!

Originally Posted by whoops
Panda - I took a few pictures to show you the set with and without the spacer but my tpf app has decided to hate me today so I'll upload when I get home.
thanks!!
Feb 27, 2012, 5:08pm   #59
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by pandapharm
I missed this earlier! That is such a cool story! Have always loved rocks/gems as a little girl...totally wanted to get a tumbler for christmas one year!!

thanks!!
Me too!! Rocks always did/do fascinate me! As soon as I found out my diamond had flor, I ran and got a black light! I'm a nerd, but I think it's so cool that I have a "glowing rock" haha
Feb 27, 2012, 6:44pm   #60
whoops
Here are the side pictures. You can see where the spacer pulls it away from the milligrain on the basket...

Name:  image-1253574094.jpg
Views: 5769
Size:  450.0 KB

Name:  image-4068795537.jpg
Views: 4397
Size:  479.4 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >