Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Resell value of Tiffany Silver Jewelry

POST A REPLY

Feb 26, 2009, 9:47pm   #1
Laugh and live....
Hi,
What do you Tiffany experts think is a fair resell value or price for RTT silver charm bracelet and necklace. I'm thinking of selling my set since I don't wear it much. Thanks.
Feb 26, 2009, 11:02pm   #2
$$ doesn't buy class
eBay is your best bet. they're only silver, so if you try to sell it to a pawn shop, or something, you wont get alot. i took some sterling tiffanys to a pawn shop, just to see how much it was "worth". the guy told me that he could give me $25 dollars for a RTT bracelet. haha, yeah right!
Feb 27, 2009, 1:23am   #3
D
I would just search completed listings on eBay for the items you have and see what they have been selling for.
Feb 27, 2009, 3:46am   #4
Neurotic 4 Alignment
33-50% of retail
Feb 27, 2009, 6:40am   #5
i dont think u can get much bc people are weary of fakes
Feb 27, 2009, 7:53am   #6
Dino <3
yea, I don't think u can get much, you might as well give it out as a hand me down or something. :)
Feb 27, 2009, 8:28am   #7
Save it for a daughter. I think some of the Tiffany items have a little better resale because they're not so popular. Unfortunately there are so many of these. (I know - I bought them for my daughters - ha ha!). It's a pretty set, but I'm agree I think people are so wary of fakes. If your feedback is really good you might be able to get 40-50% of retail. That's why I would hold on to them.
Feb 27, 2009, 12:35pm   #8
m
in a material world
Depends on the buyer. I've sold a silver heart necklace before at about 60-70% of retail value.
Feb 28, 2009, 9:52am   #9
Laugh and live....
Thanks everyone. Well, now I'm thinking of giving them to my little girls. I know that they are popular, but I also thought that resell of these items would fare well.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box