Home > >

pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

POST A REPLY

Mar 4, 2010, 9:09am   #46
tillie46
SMALLS............Your stacked rings are Gorgeous........I enlarged the same photo with better lighting.....below

Mar 4, 2010, 9:10am   #47
tillie46
SMALLS ............"OH SO SMALL".....COLLECTION OF STACKED RINGS........YOU MIGHT GET THE PRIZE

Last edited Mar 4, 2010 at 9:16am.
Mar 4, 2010, 10:34am   #48
M
Monica
I love this thread and I love stacking rings. I've really enjoyed all the pics of you tpf-ers with you favourite stacks.

Here's mine: 3 Morganne Bello stacking rings
Attached Images

Mar 4, 2010, 10:39am   #49
M
Monica
My wedding rings stacked with pawn shop rings...
Attached Images

Mar 4, 2010, 11:10am   #50
tillie46
MONICA'S STACKING BANDS..............I love these rings

Mar 4, 2010, 11:10am   #51
tillie46
MONICA'S STACKING BANDS.........I love these stacking bands.....they are so Beautiful!

Mar 4, 2010, 12:00pm   #52
skyqueen
Love all the rings, ladies!!!
Tillie...you crack me up!
Mar 4, 2010, 12:02pm   #53
tillie46
Originally Posted by skyqueen
Love all the rings, ladies!!!
Tillie...you crack me up!
Hi little friend........how are you?
Mar 4, 2010, 5:33pm   #54
MizzKitteh
Happy Kitteh!
This is my stack minus my engagement ring. Its from the bottom up white gold plain band, diamond band from gaduation, and then my tungsten one thats going to be my wedding ring from my fiance I can't wait to add to it!

everybodys rings are so pretty!!
Attached Images

Mar 4, 2010, 6:58pm   #55
tillie46
MIZZKITTEH...........I Love your three stacking rings, and it will look even more beautiful when you get your engagement ring!

Mar 4, 2010, 7:07pm   #56
B
Bagaday
WOW! These are some impressive stacks - Beautiful.
Mar 4, 2010, 9:03pm   #57
MizzKitteh
Happy Kitteh!
Tillie: aww thank you! You're so sweet to me! I'm glad you liked my rings! I have my engagement ring already I just didn't think it would be allowed in this thread so I took it off to take that picture! heehe see the little tan line on top of the tungsten one?? :P

When can we see you stack??
Mar 5, 2010, 9:54am   #58
tillie46
Originally Posted by MizzKitteh
Tillie: aww thank you! You're so sweet to me! I'm glad you liked my rings! I have my engagement ring already I just didn't think it would be allowed in this thread so I took it off to take that picture! heehe see the little tan line on top of the tungsten one?? :P Can you wear your new engagement ring with the other rings? If so, it would certainly be allowed in this thread........BTW Congratulations, on your engagement

When can we see you stack??
I've been a "stacker" for 37 years......and my pictures are in another thread. Unfortunately, they are not the best pictures, since I'm camera challenged!
Mar 5, 2010, 10:13am   #59
skyqueen
Originally Posted by tillie46
Hi little friend........how are you?
Good, my darling...Thank God you can enlarge pics, especially for us vision-challenged gals!!! LOL!
Mar 5, 2010, 2:11pm   #60
tillie46
Originally Posted by skyqueen
Good, my darling...Thank God you can enlarge pics, especially for us vision-challenged gals!!! LOL!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >