Home > >

OMG I bought my Tiffany's yellow diamond pendant today!!!

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2011, 11:18am   #76
surfergirljen
Ooooh, pretty!
Originally Posted by Candice0985
this is so funny, it's basically everything I tell myself when I want something LOL I would Looove a tiffany yellow gold pear necklace, i'll have to go try it on to see how I like it....then decide if I want to start saving for it!
that would be hilarious, both of us standing on the corner of bloor and yonge and randomly notice each others necklaces; I would be tempted if I saw someone wearing a bezel yellow diamond to say purse forum?!? I often wonder if someone would notice me on the street by the jewellery I post here......
You NEED to try one on. There's a few kickin' around the Bloor store right now...
May 31, 2011, 1:31pm   #77
CMM
The pendant is absolutely stunning! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures.
May 31, 2011, 2:15pm   #78
ahertz
Yum! What a delicious drop of lemon!
May 31, 2011, 2:19pm   #79
surfergirljen
Ooooh, pretty!
Thanks!! I MIGHT get it tomorrow - if not then Friday, so I'll make sure to take a ton of picks right away!
May 31, 2011, 4:12pm   #80
Candice0985
enabler alert! honestly if I could find one for around 2000-2500 at .20 pts or .25 tcw I would get one on the spot...

Originally Posted by surfergirljen
You NEED to try one on. There's a few kickin' around the Bloor store right now...
May 31, 2011, 4:36pm   #81
VuittonsLover
Cartier Crazy
This is gorgeous.. It is the one I liked from the begining. Glad you got it. Wear it in Good Health
May 31, 2011, 5:43pm   #82
greenstars
SO beautiful ! what a great purchase... can't wait to see some more modeling pics !
May 31, 2011, 11:18pm   #83
surfergirljen
Ooooh, pretty!
Originally Posted by Candice0985
enabler alert! honestly if I could find one for around 2000-2500 at .20 pts or .25 tcw I would get one on the spot...
Me? An enabler?

Oh, before I forget, Tiffany's customer service number is 1-800-843-3269 - LOL - have one brought in from the US!!! I'm not sure what size they start at but I can't see why they wouldn't start at .25 or .3? The sola (not soleste - the one with only ONE row of diamonds around it) pendant does not go over .49 so there must be some pears that are under .3 I would think!

Oh I thought of something else... it would be so nice to have in Italy... hahahahahahaha!!!
Jun 1, 2011, 2:25pm   #84
neverenoughbags
"Hello Lover..."
Sweet.. can't wait to see it! I was at the Tiffany's on bloor the other day. Exchanging a gift hubby bought back for me while he was in vegas. They've got some big diamond solataire pendants on display....wooooza!
Jun 1, 2011, 2:26pm   #85
neverenoughbags
"Hello Lover..."
Haha!!! Yes we're representing here... I'll be on the lookout for you two!! And Contessa is close by too! It's so weird getting to know people and not even knowing what they look like - how funny if we met by accident at Tiffany's one day!
Hahaha...that would be really funny!
Jun 1, 2011, 2:30pm   #86
dusty paws
gorgeous! congrats!
Jun 1, 2011, 3:51pm   #87
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
All you Canadian jewelry fans should have a meetup!!!
Jun 1, 2011, 8:42pm   #88
Candice0985
Me? An enabler?

Oh, before I forget, Tiffany's customer service number is 1-800-843-3269 - LOL - have one brought in from the US!!! I'm not sure what size they start at but I can't see why they wouldn't start at .25 or .3? The sola (not soleste - the one with only ONE row of diamonds around it) pendant does not go over .49 so there must be some pears that are under .3 I would think!

Oh I thought of something else... it would be so nice to have in Italy... hahahahahahaha!!!
is it bad that I already thought of this? to be wandering around Rome with a pretty sundress, flat sandals and a gorgeous drop of sunshine around my neck... yep....already thought this through
Jun 1, 2011, 8:45pm   #89
Candice0985
Originally Posted by neverenoughbags
Hahaha...that would be really funny!
I have wondered if we have crossed paths before! I know there have been times where one of us, neverenoughbags, surfergirljen etc.. have been at tiffany on this day and that time and I had been there around that time!! and there was that kijiji run in neverenoughbags!! small world
Jun 1, 2011, 10:46pm   #90
neverenoughbags
"Hello Lover..."
LOL....I know... isn't that funny??? Next time one of you Toronto girls need someone to go with you for an opinion on something at Tiffany's, I'm your girl! :-)

I was just in at the bloor street location Monday. Hubby was out of town this weekend and when he came back sunday, he surprised me with a wallet from Tiffany's, but I wanted to exchange it for a different sized wallet. What a sweet hubby....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >