Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Need your opinion on VCA turquiose color

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2012, 10:14am   #31
p
Ladies,
thank all of you for your help in this. It's good to have a place to get advice for a purchase like this. I can't really discuss with my friends nor my husband, they just wouldn't understand. my husband knows how much these things cost, I would have to hide from him for a little while longer since he knew that I purchased something from VCA not too long ago.
Jun 16, 2012, 1:13pm   #32
s
a mother of one son
Hi,

I would like to know how much you paid for it if you dont mind and where did you buy it? just want to know the current price. Thanks :)
Jun 26, 2012, 5:54pm   #33
p
Originally Posted by splurgetothemax
Hi,

I would like to know how much you paid for it if you dont mind and where did you buy it? just want to know the current price. Thanks :)
current price is 5150.
If anyone is interested, VCA in Chicago has one left (TQ in YG). ask for Connie, she is the best SA I have ever dealt with. she has gone above and beyond to make me happy. good luck!
Jun 26, 2012, 10:34pm   #34
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Uuhhhhhh......Keep his bracelet! The turq color on your bracelet is stunning!! If it were me, this would be the shade I would want-not pale. This is a keeper-definantly! I would like to see a pic of it layer with your others.....
Jun 26, 2012, 10:42pm   #35
p
Originally Posted by CATEYES
Uuhhhhhh......Keep his bracelet! The turq color on your bracelet is stunning!! If it were me, this would be the shade I would want-not pale. This is a keeper-definantly! I would like to see a pic of it layer with your others.....
Thanks! It has definitely grown on me. I love the pop of color! Perfect for summer. Will try to take some pics of layering.
Jun 27, 2012, 8:40pm   #36
p
Here are some layering pics!
Attached Images

Jun 27, 2012, 9:10pm   #37
Originally Posted by purseaddictnew
amazing!
Jun 27, 2012, 9:43pm   #38
Call me Kiki
Oh wow!
Jun 28, 2012, 1:35am   #39
H
Wow, that's a gorgeous shade of turquoise and it looks amazing w/ the onyx! Glad you're leaning towards keeping it.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:11am   #40
p
thank you all! I am definitely keeping it! and I am in love with it!
Jun 28, 2012, 3:51pm   #41
s
a mother of one son
current price is 5150.
If anyone is interested, VCA in Chicago has one left (TQ in YG). ask for Connie, she is the best SA I have ever dealt with. she has gone above and beyond to make me happy. good luck!
hi,

Thanks for your response. Btw, if by chance you would visit Dubai someday,please stop at their VCA store. It's tax free and just last week i heard that they sell TQ/YG for 4800 usd. Enjoy your new bracelet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box