Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

May 31, 2012, 6:41pm   #31
juicyincouture
Originally Posted by ncch
Hmm, I love these script necklaces but I don't want everyone that passes by to know my name? I know it's kinda silly but feels weird. Any ideas of words to get on the necklace?
haha! Well as far as words go some common ones on name neckalces are 'Love' 'Posh' 'Glam' 'Mom' but maybe you should think of something more unique that describes you!
May 31, 2012, 6:42pm   #32
juicyincouture
Originally Posted by dony32g
I got my necklace at MyNameNecklace.com and I wear it all the time! The great thing about the site is the affordable prices and the super cute styles!
I've heard nothing but good things about that site. Their necklaces are very affordable!
Jun 1, 2012, 7:36pm   #33
Asia_Leone
Love all the name necklaces! Here's mine, it's actually monogram for my initials! :)

Jun 1, 2012, 8:46pm   #34
tanya t
Originally Posted by Asia_Leone
Love all the name necklaces! Here's mine, it's actually monogram for my initials! :)
Omg!!! It is gorgeous!!! I love it!!!! Where is yours from???
Jun 1, 2012, 10:45pm   #35
juicyincouture

love it! pretty blouse btw <3
Jun 8, 2012, 7:13pm   #36
juicyincouture
*bump*
Mine just arrived yippee!

http://beautyandthestreetmag.blogspo...w-goodies.html
Jun 8, 2012, 8:08pm   #37
t
texasgirliegirl
I am not a fan of name necklaces but your monogram piece is beautiful!

Jun 11, 2012, 12:45am   #38
t
tomsher
oh this nameplate necklace is awesome. I really Like it .
Jun 12, 2012, 3:30pm   #39
Mree43
Bag Lovah

I LOVE LOVE your necklace! Would you mind telling me where you got it? TIA.
Fab outfit!
Aug 15, 2012, 4:39pm   #40
Miamilla
Originally Posted by juicyincouture
That reminds me of Jennifer Meyer's design

not quite the same but similar concept
Where is this necklace from?
Aug 15, 2012, 6:06pm   #41
P
Pazdzernika
Originally Posted by benchwarmer
These are great pictures of nameplates! I'm really enjoying looking at them. When I was in high school in the late 80's early 90's, a lot of girls wore them then. Then they fell out of fashion until Carrie brought it back. I like them best uncluttered, where it is just the name with out any extra flounce and flair, no underlining or curlycues. I don't have a nameplate necklace but had a silver cuff with my name written in script, since misplaced and an initial necklace that was in a heart that I tossed since it was given by an ex-bf lol.
You tossed it? Girl, "cash into gold!" LOL

But back to topic - great thread OP! It motivated me to go get one! It's been on my to-do list and seeing all these fab pictures enabled me!
Aug 16, 2012, 8:59am   #42
jillybean307
Wanderlust
I don't have a name plate necklace, but I have a necklace of my initials from Alex Woo. http://www.alexwoo.com/
I think the typeset she uses for her letters is just so fun.
Aug 16, 2012, 9:14am   #43
s
something.spicy
Originally Posted by juicyincouture

Photo: Mademoisellekdia.com

I have always been obsessed with nameplate necklaces! Growing up in an inner city neighborhood they've always been around (all the Jewish and AA girls in my neighborhood had one) but of course they hit mainstream when the 'Carrie necklace' arrived and today I see them returning from Beyonce's 'Blue' chain to Kanye West's 'Yeezi' one. Do you own a nameplate? Let's see your pics! :)
Love it, it's gorgeous!
Aug 18, 2012, 9:50pm   #44
P
Pazdzernika
Originally Posted by jillybean307
I don't have a name plate necklace, but I have a necklace of my initials from Alex Woo. http://www.alexwoo.com/
I think the typeset she uses for her letters is just so fun.
Thanks for sharing the link - AW has some fun stuff! I just wish the chains didn't look so cheap, though.
Aug 18, 2012, 11:41pm   #45
juicyincouture
Originally Posted by Pazdzernika
Thanks for sharing the link - AW has some fun stuff! I just wish the chains didn't look so cheap, though.
Yeah I used to think beaded chains looked cheap til I was gifted a cute gold necklace with a beaded chain. Its not so bad it is actually very cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >