POST A REPLY

Nov 6, 2012, 1:53am   #1456
r
Account Deactivated
I am very glad after watching this lovely watches picks.
Nov 6, 2012, 1:11pm   #1457
d
Hi Ladies, I bought this watch a few days ago but I'm still debating on whether or not I should keep it. Retail price is $845 but I got it on sale for $459. I wanted this exact style before but could never get myself to pay full price for a watch that's not really considered " classic."

Also, how's the movement for Michele watches?
Attached Images

Nov 6, 2012, 4:14pm   #1458
Name:  image-2710702396.jpg
Views: 4671
Size:  437.9 KB

The Deco
Nov 6, 2012, 4:17pm   #1459
Originally Posted by dster1
Hi Ladies, I bought this watch a few days ago but I'm still debating on whether or not I should keep it. Retail price is $845 but I got it on sale for $459. I wanted this exact style before but could never get myself to pay full price for a watch that's not really considered " classic."

Alive and kicking. Everywhere I go I see at least 2 people wearing a MW.
Nov 6, 2012, 6:16pm   #1460

I love this watch. I got the exact same one a couple months ago for a similar price, and I wear it almost everyday and have received many compliments on it!
Nov 7, 2012, 12:27am   #1461
Originally Posted by daze562
My husband just got me these two watches for our 10th anniversary!! I can't wait to take them to get sized so I can wear them.

http://i49.tinypic.com/313kbys.jpg
This one is the Sport Sail high shine gold, a limited edition and I got #25 of #200!

http://i48.tinypic.com/149bhad.jpg

This one is called the Serein, he also got me the red alligator strap if I want to dress it down, but I really like the silver.
Congrats:) what a beauty !!
Nov 10, 2012, 10:20am   #1462
P

I think you got a good price, especially considering that the band you have retails for $300. It is a gorgeous watch, and a large round face to me is classic! Michele watches have good movements...I've owned mine for a few years and they are well made and reliable. They are also very serviceable. I think you will find that there are many ways to wear this face, and once you discover the straps that change the look...well, you won't be satisfied with just one! Wear it in good health.
Nov 10, 2012, 7:22pm   #1463
Hey all! Just want to inform you Michele Lovers that that the Fossil outlet is having a 25% off sale on most watches. I got tahitian carousel jelly in black and gold for $96, a gold alligator band for $9.99, and a milou with diamonds case for $157. I already had the milou band that I purchased from there a while ago for $49.99. Check out your local fossil. I saw, milou parks, jetways with diamonds, a few sport sails, a couple of decos and a bunch of bands. Good luck!
Nov 11, 2012, 1:37pm   #1464
Originally Posted by BagLover79
Hey all! Just want to inform you Michele Lovers that that the Fossil outlet is having a 25% off sale on most watches. I got tahitian carousel jelly in black and gold for $96, a gold alligator band for $9.99, and a milou with diamonds case for $157. I already had the milou band that I purchased from there a while ago for $49.99. Check out your local fossil. I saw, milou parks, jetways with diamonds, a few sport sails, a couple of decos and a bunch of bands. Good luck!
May I ask which outlet you went to? Curious because I live near the Leesburg Outlets and recently someone told me that they were no longer selling Michele straps at the Fossil store there. Thanks in advance.
Nov 11, 2012, 4:55pm   #1465
Originally Posted by prettymiss
May I ask which outlet you went to? Curious because I live near the Leesburg Outlets and recently someone told me that they were no longer selling Michele straps at the Fossil store there. Thanks in advance.
Sure. Yes, it was leesburg outlet. They've moved the location of the Michele watches, but they are still sold there.
Nov 11, 2012, 9:49pm   #1466
d
Originally Posted by prettymiss
I love this watch. I got the exact same one a couple months ago for a similar price, and I wear it almost everyday and have received many compliments on it!
Originally Posted by Pirard
I think you got a good price, especially considering that the band you have retails for $300. It is a gorgeous watch, and a large round face to me is classic! Michele watches have good movements...I've owned mine for a few years and they are well made and reliable. They are also very serviceable. I think you will find that there are many ways to wear this face, and once you discover the straps that change the look...well, you won't be satisfied with just one! Wear it in good health.
I've decided to keep it. Thanks for the input!
Nov 16, 2012, 11:19am   #1467
Hi! I just got my watch but I have't gotten the chance to try it on. Do you guys need to resize your watch band? And if so where do you get it done or they usually just fit nicely? Thanks for the input!
Nov 16, 2012, 2:40pm   #1468
d
Originally Posted by Fennie
Hi! I just got my watch but I have't gotten the chance to try it on. Do you guys need to resize your watch band? And if so where do you get it done or they usually just fit nicely? Thanks for the input!
I actually removed the links myself with a kit I hot from Amazon. Had to remove 6 links!
Attached Images

Nov 16, 2012, 3:38pm   #1469
One of the new watches that I got from Fossil. Will post the Ms. Diamond Milou tonight! I'm in love. I never thought that much of the jellies until I saw this color combination and I absolultely love it.
Attached Images

Nov 16, 2012, 10:30pm   #1470
P
Originally Posted by Fennie
Mine are always too big...go to your local Nordstroms, they can do it for you.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box