POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 10:48am   #1381
Originally Posted by sunnysideup8283
I absolutely love it! Just the night before someone was asking what I was getting for graduation and I started rattling off things I'd asked for and at the last minute I said a Michele Watch but I didn't really think I'd get it. I keep an ongoing Amazon wish list and this watch along with a Birkin are on it. Things I didn't think I'd get but still...

My mom said she almost just gave me money and then in the morning while driving to work it suddenly hit her to go find this watch. I had seen it at a jewelry store a few months before and had texted her a photo.

She of course went above and beyond and bought the diamond wrist strap. Between the head and the stap it has 186 diamonds!

I'm hoping to go to the fossil outlet in Leesburg because they sell Michelle and I would like a hot pink strap as well.
I got mine at Watch Station International at the Orlando premium outlets for a great price. Hopefully you'll find the strap at the Fossil outlet! Maybe you should stop by there closer to Labor day since they usuallyl have big sales that weekend.
Aug 15, 2012, 8:37pm   #1382
Not without my Bag!
Celebrate! My first Michele Urban mini with diamonds. I wish I knew how yo post a pic!
Aug 15, 2012, 8:54pm   #1383
P
I was just looking on eBay and noticed that MetroWatchCompany no longer operates an eBay store. Anyone familiar with them and why they no longer sell?
Aug 17, 2012, 1:56pm   #1384
P
Does anyone have recent experience with having their watch repaired at the HQ in Dallas, TX? My watch fell to the floor (slowly and less than half a foot to the floor) and the glass face chipped in two places. Customer Service advised mailing it to TX and I was quoted about $50 for repair. I was just curious how long it took for others to have their watches fixed. Thanks!
Aug 20, 2012, 1:27am   #1385
U
Hi Ladies,

I just celebrated my 50th birthday and would like to buy myself a Michele Deco but I fear I may be too old.

Opinions please.
Aug 20, 2012, 12:35pm   #1386
J
Originally Posted by UKUSLady
Hi Ladies,

I just celebrated my 50th birthday and would like to buy myself a Michele Deco but I fear I may be too old.

Opinions please.
You are definitely NOT to old!!! That watch is pretty timeless and looks good on any age!
Aug 20, 2012, 2:17pm   #1387
Originally Posted by JOJA

You are definitely NOT to old!!! That watch is pretty timeless and looks good on any age!
+1. I will wear mine for many years. And could see my mom or grandma wearing it too.
Aug 20, 2012, 4:24pm   #1388
Hi Ladies,

Opinions please.

OH NO NO NO - I am right there with you and have several and LOVE them all!
Aug 20, 2012, 5:26pm   #1389
My eyes r closed!
Originally Posted by Bagbug
Celebrate! My first Michele Urban mini with diamonds. I wish I knew how yo post a pic!
I agree with the other ladies by no means are you to old. My Mom is 75 and she has borrowed my white ceramic deco quit a few times. Makes me feel good cause I have a hip stylish Mom.
Aug 20, 2012, 5:32pm   #1390
I love my Michele watch. I don't think you are ever too old for one!
Aug 20, 2012, 6:16pm   #1391
Not without my Bag!
Hi Ladies,

Opinions please.
Too old!!! NEVER please. That is a beautiful watch. If you are getting it for your 50th must have diamonds!!! I went into buy a DECO, but found the URBAN was much lighter to wear because I have some Carpal Tunnel issuess. Claim that watch!
Aug 20, 2012, 9:26pm   #1392
B
Honey please, there isn't a age limit to wear any watch. Wear it with a smile, because I do and get many compliments. I just purchase my first Michele Deco black carousel watch this weekend from the Jersey Shore Fossil Outlet store which I paired it with a ceramic and Stainless steel band. IMG_0019-1.jpg
Aug 21, 2012, 9:03pm   #1393
P
I am over 50 and I own 4 Micheles which I adore! These are watches for every age!
Aug 21, 2012, 9:05pm   #1394
P
Originally Posted by Bunn Bags
Honey please, there isn't a age limit to wear any watch. Wear it with a smile, because I do and get many compliments. I just purchase my first Michele Deco black carousel watch this weekend from the Jersey Shore Fossil Outlet store which I paired it with a ceramic and Stainless steel band. IMG_0019-1.jpg
Ooohhh, that's the same store where I recently purchased my ceramics...a brown tahitian and a white deco, both gold w/diamond ceramics. The had a huge box of straps and bands too. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the ceramic and stainless band?
Aug 22, 2012, 8:42pm   #1395
B
Originally Posted by Pirard
Ooohhh, that's the same store where I recently purchased my ceramics...a brown tahitian and a white deco, both gold w/diamond ceramics. The had a huge box of straps and bands too. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the ceramic and stainless band?
Hi Pirard! The band was $200, which happen to be discounted 50% off the original price. I also looked at the big box of leather bands but didn't buy any because I really don't care to much for leather bands.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box