Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Jul 27, 2007, 11:49pm   #46
Pursegrrl
Oh no she di-int!!
You guys I am in LOVE with this CSX diamond two-tone:

I should not even be thinking about this as I'm in between jobs right now...I could keep her as a reward until I find something...right? Or get her right now, LOL. I love the two-tone.
Jul 28, 2007, 1:06am   #47
vuittonamour
ooh let me see!
Originally Posted by lorihmatthews
I have never seen Michele watches faked -- they're not as widely known as Rolex or other brands. When I want to check if something has been counterfeited I do a search on iOffer. If I see it there, I don't buy it on eBay unless I am sure that it is real. Rather unscientific, I know, but I have never seen the Michele watches on iOffer.
oooh, they have been faked. i know someone who has one.
Jul 28, 2007, 1:30am   #48
Iluvbags
The original Iluvbags
Originally Posted by Pursegrrl
You guys I am in LOVE with this CSX diamond two-tone:

I should not even be thinking about this as I'm in between jobs right now...I could keep her as a reward until I find something...right? Or get her right now, LOL. I love the two-tone.

OMG!!!!! this is the watch I want!!! i really love it!!
Aug 2, 2007, 6:28pm   #49
BiloxiBlu
Bless your heart :)
I'm not the OP, but want to bump this up to see others pics! LOVE THESE THINGS! I want one now.
Aug 4, 2007, 8:42am   #50
ShimmaPuff
Sentient IMBUSILE
Originally Posted by jag
If you happen to absolutely love this watch, but you're poor, a few years ago Avon came out with one that is almost identical to this.

While I can't recommend eBay to anyone anymore, I can say that I have seen that particular Avon watch on there pretty frequently, and as Yoanna House wisely reminds us -
"There's always a look for less!"
May 5, 2008, 10:53pm   #51
is the 36mm really big? i have super thin wrists :(
May 5, 2008, 10:58pm   #52
Originally Posted by ikaesmallz

This is the Michele that I have. It's the CSX one. I love it to death! I wear it everyday!! The straps are actually really easy to change up which is why I love it so much. The crystal is also awesome b/c it doesn't scratch easily at all. I get lots of compliments on it (especially when I wear it with the red alligator strap b/c it stands out more) & the diamonds glimmer so beautifully in the light! I'd highly recommend getting a Michele! Can you tell? lol

BTW, the pics don't do it any justice! It's MUCH more beautiful in person. and that python strap is amazing!! How much was it going for??
what is the size of your watch? it's so hot! is it 33mm or 36mm?
May 13, 2008, 11:53pm   #53
clearstatic
Originally Posted by 993103164
what is the size of your watch? it's so hot! is it 33mm or 36mm?
im almost positive its a 36mm.
seems too big on her wrist to be a 33.

anyway i really like the deco the best from Michele, i was looking at some of their men's watches but i opted for a philip stein
May 13, 2008, 11:55pm   #54
clearstatic
Originally Posted by lorihmatthews
I have never seen Michele watches faked -- they're not as widely known as Rolex or other brands. When I want to check if something has been counterfeited I do a search on iOffer. If I see it there, I don't buy it on eBay unless I am sure that it is real. Rather unscientific, I know, but I have never seen the Michele watches on iOffer.
i imagine they have been faked.

i once was sold A FAKE LIVESTRONG BAND.

can you believe that crap?!!! the thing was worth a DOLLAR AT THE STORE!
May 16, 2008, 4:21pm   #55
DallasSocialite
I have seen a few Michele fakes but they are not done as much as Rolex and other popular brands. Most of the time on ebay they are real. You can also find a good selection of straps on ebay for a REALLY good price. I love Michele watches and I would recomend it 100%!!
May 16, 2008, 4:50pm   #56
Originally Posted by clearstatic
im almost positive its a 36mm.
seems too big on her wrist to be a 33.

anyway i really like the deco the best from Michele, i was looking at some of their men's watches but i opted for a philip stein
i was looking at philip stein too! the ones with diamonds are soo lovely
May 17, 2008, 10:40pm   #57
s
shells
will work for bags!
if u have super thin wrists, check out the mini series...if u want more of an oversized look, go for the regular. i just bought the deco XL, but i don't have tiny wrists, and i love oversized watches!
Attached Images

May 18, 2008, 12:14am   #58
madem0iselle
when i think of michele watches i think of philip stein i think theyre so similiar in price range, use of materials and style wise.

what are the differences really> and which one is more popular?
May 18, 2008, 1:47am   #59
a
aquarius4u
^i guess michelle is from same company that makes fossil watches
May 18, 2008, 9:39pm   #60
bextasy
<3's TPF
i really love the mini urban. i think it is a great style for a small wrist!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >