Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Layering and Stacking Thread!

POST A REPLY

Feb 20, 2013, 5:54pm   #1171
Originally Posted by etk123
So a belated Valentine's gift from my sweet hubby arrived yesterday, sterling silver monogram bracelet. I am so in love with it!!!!
I love that a $20 bracelet can make us happy too!

Name:  image-3479945478.jpg
Views: 1708
Size:  473.0 KB

I finally got it, at least I think it's the same. I might need a couple more.
Feb 20, 2013, 6:03pm   #1172

Love this, that watch is gorgeous!
Thank you. I actually got it last April. My friend owns a jewelry store, she would rip that other bracelet off my wrist, she's a jewelry snob and I always get in trouble for having dirty jewelry, but I get good discounts so it's worth it. We had talked about silver trim vs rosegold trim and I had wanted the silver. When I went in to pick it up the rosegold was waiting for me. Sometimes she thinks she knows better than me. I have another white watch with silver trim so I just wore that for the summer. i have to say the rosegold trim is better for this time of year it warms the white a little, now I'm use to it and totally love it. Plus if I got the silver I would of never worn my other watch, which I still love. So I guess she does know better than me sometimes!
Feb 21, 2013, 7:24pm   #1173
Nothing Like the Sun
Gorgeous pieces here, everyone! This is my wedding stack: Hidalgo (diamond band), Carrera y Carrera (swan), heirloom piece from Brighton (inverted pear diamond), and a knuckle ring... all 18k yg.
Attached Images

Feb 21, 2013, 7:26pm   #1174
Originally Posted by Threshold
Gorgeous pieces here, everyone! This is my wedding stack: Hidalgo (diamond band), Carrera y Carrera (swan), heirloom piece from Brighton (inverted pear diamond), and a knuckle ring... all 18k yg.
That's sick! I love it
Feb 22, 2013, 5:43am   #1175
madiemic
Here's my wedding ring stack. No where near as big as some of the amazing rocks you ladies have but it's very sentimental and matches me well. I love it.

Name:  image-1086061876.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  391.9 KB
Feb 22, 2013, 8:21am   #1176
Originally Posted by madiemic
Here's my wedding ring stack. No where near as big as some of the amazing rocks you ladies have but it's very sentimental and matches me well. I love it.
It's lovely. Classic abs beautiful
Feb 22, 2013, 8:59am   #1177
Originally Posted by Christchrist
I let my daughter pick my stack today. She had fun
She has great taste!! Interesting that you wear your silver H bracelets with the YG Love. I wasn't sure about that as I have a YG 4 diamond love and a silver/white Clic Clac...will have to try together and see if it could work??
Feb 22, 2013, 9:00am   #1178
Originally Posted by phillj12

She has great taste!! Interesting that you wear your silver H bracelets with the YG Love. I wasn't sure about that as I have a YG 4 diamond love and a silver/white Clic Clac...will have to try together and see if it could work??
I don't take it off unless I'm painting or working so I've learned to love it with everything
Feb 22, 2013, 11:32am   #1179
Nothing Like the Sun
Originally Posted by Christchrist
That's sick! I love it
Thank you! And madiemic, that is a lovely set! So glad to have found this thread!
Feb 22, 2013, 9:29pm   #1180
madiemic
Originally Posted by Threshold

Thank you! And madiemic, that is a lovely set! So glad to have found this thread!
Thank you :)
Feb 23, 2013, 2:21pm   #1181
So a belated Valentine's gift from my sweet hubby arrived yesterday, sterling silver monogram bracelet. I am so in love with it!!!!
Gorgeous!
Feb 23, 2013, 2:23pm   #1182
Originally Posted by faintlymacabre
Vita Fede mini Titan bracelets just arrived! Haphazardly stacked with my Love...

And here's one from a couple days ago. I have no freaking clue how to stack with this watch! This doesn't look right. LOL
OMG...I've been lusting after the Titan bangle for so long!!! They look great on you - congrats !
Feb 23, 2013, 2:26pm   #1183
Mine today - Leah Alexandra bangle, pandora and H Kelly Dog.

Name:  image-4213090098.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  465.7 KB
Feb 23, 2013, 2:35pm   #1184
Originally Posted by madiemic
Mine is similar. Love mine too... Not extravagant but lots of value to me

Name:  image-678940911.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  519.5 KB
Feb 23, 2013, 5:01pm   #1185
e
Originally Posted by Diamond Dazed
Aray22, love your stack. So pretty and feminine!

Junkenpo, your Dior rings are gorgeous. I'm partial to organic shapes, and these are so beautiful!

Here's mine:
Love the evil eye, could you tell me who makes it?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box