Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Layering and Stacking Thread!

POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2013, 1:44pm   #1141
Originally Posted by zeusthegreatest
hey my bracelet friend! your bracelet r beautiful!!! especially the sapphire one! as i am looking for one....:-)
Hey! I bought this one at birks, it was originally a necklace and I had it changed to a bracelet. I kept the whole chain but doubled it up and voila! Bracelet :d its 0.95 total weight and I love the blue of this sapphire! So hard to find! Good luck on your sapphire hunt :)

Originally Posted by stmary
This is a very nice idea to layer DBTY. Thank you. I love the blue and green. It adds more life to it. Might actually give this a try!
Thanks stmary! I agree its fun to add pops of colour to an all diamond stack!

Originally Posted by Christchrist
Very classy and pretty
Thanks!
Originally Posted by skyqueen
Oh La La...that sapphire sure does POP!!!
Thanks skyqueen! This sapphire loves light. Its goes almost a neon blue when it catches light
Originally Posted by xactreality
Inspiration!!!!
Haha thanks! I'm always looking at how you stack for inspiration :) you have amazing pieces!
Feb 17, 2013, 2:08pm   #1142
Name:  image-3866656665.jpg
Views: 3019
Size:  409.8 KB

This is a fun piece I picked up at a gem show paired with a David yurman citrine bangle.
Feb 17, 2013, 2:51pm   #1143
Originally Posted by Aray22

This is a fun piece I picked up at a gem show paired with a David yurman citrine bangle.
Love your ring! Looks like yellow diamond. Is it?
Feb 17, 2013, 2:57pm   #1144
CHOOSE KINDNESS
The newest additions to my collection..... Dior Bois de Rose rings in 18k wg, one with diamonds on only the thorns, the other with pavè.
Attached Images

Last edited Feb 17, 2013 at 3:04pm.
Feb 17, 2013, 2:58pm   #1145
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
The newest additions to my collection..... Dior Bois de Rose rings in 18k wg, one with diamonds on only the thorns, the other with pavè.
That's really cool looking
Feb 17, 2013, 3:01pm   #1146
Aray22, love your stack. So pretty and feminine!

Junkenpo, your Dior rings are gorgeous. I'm partial to organic shapes, and these are so beautiful!

Here's mine:
Attached Images

Feb 17, 2013, 3:31pm   #1147
Originally Posted by Junkenpo
Stunning!
Feb 17, 2013, 3:34pm   #1148
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Originally Posted by Aray22
Attachment 2070251

Originally Posted by Diamond Dazed
Aray22, love your stack. So pretty and feminine!

Junkenpo, your Dior rings are gorgeous. I'm partial to organic shapes, and these are so beautiful!

Here's mine:
Thanks for the kind words ladies... I haven't been this excited about jewelry in awhile... I suppose that's better for my wallet. lol

And I love both your evil eyes! Have they been posted in the evil eye thread?
Feb 17, 2013, 3:51pm   #1149
Originally Posted by stmary

Love your ring! Looks like yellow diamond. Is it?
Thank you! I love my ring too:) it is a family heirloom my husband's great great grandmother's I don't know anything about the stats (color or clarity) I know it's an old miners cut which apparently they don't make anymore. I don't believe it is a fancy canary diamond though.
Feb 17, 2013, 7:28pm   #1150
p
I don't post very often but I love me a good stack of bracelets. This is what I have on today. Cartier. Tiffany and semi precious stone bracelets by EllieMae.

Name:  image-939731071.jpg
Views: 2615
Size:  505.2 KB
Feb 17, 2013, 7:39pm   #1151
Originally Posted by purplepinky
I don't post very often but I love me a good stack of bracelets. This is what I have on today. Cartier. Tiffany and semi precious stone bracelets by EllieMae.
Love this stack!
Feb 17, 2013, 10:20pm   #1152
p
^^Thanks!! I love mixing in different bracelets with my LOVE's
Feb 18, 2013, 6:35am   #1153
L

Attachment 2070696
Looks amazing!!
Feb 18, 2013, 8:01pm   #1154
Wow, I don't know which one draws my eye the most! All so pretty! Great stack.
Feb 19, 2013, 9:27am   #1155
c
Here is my stack today, diamond RHR and pave band. I have to wear it on left hand as it is so hard to take pics with left hand :-)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box