Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Layering and Stacking Thread!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 27, 2014, 2:06am   #2581
monidda's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by NYTexan
Love it! Do you ever wear any other bracelets with your VCA? Hopefully someday they will release the vintage alhambra in Lapis...would be a nice addition to your collection.
To be honest I am to early in the game as I haven't had my pieces long. I did try the onyx with an orange clic clac and that looked good if a bit in your face LOL.
Feb 27, 2014, 2:07am   #2582
monidda's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by stmary
obsessed! lovely stack!
Wish there was a like button,
Feb 27, 2014, 2:31am   #2583
b
Member
Originally Posted by jenna_foo
love this!!
Thank you. It was my first time wearing a stack. May try it again soon.

Originally Posted by monidda
To be honest I am to early in the game as I haven't had my pieces long. I did try the onyx with an orange clic clac and that looked good if a bit in your face LOL.
Would love to see pictures of the Alhambra stacked with the orange clic clac. I love the VCA and H Clic Clac, but are out of my reach for now. Loved your stack you posted.
Feb 27, 2014, 9:49am   #2584
monidda's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bags and bijoux
Thank you. It was my first time wearing a stack. May try it again soon.



Would love to see pictures of the Alhambra stacked with the orange clic clac. I love the VCA and H Clic Clac, but are out of my reach for now. Loved your stack you posted.
Thank you Bags and Bijoux , noticed you re from the UK ( same here). I have been waiting 12 long years to get my first VCA but finally we are mart age free so I can start collecting a few coveted pieces. Hang in there it will come :)
As for the Alhambra/clic combo I posted in this thread earlier
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewel...46322-170.html
Feb 27, 2014, 11:28am   #2585
j
Member
Today's stack
Attached Images
 
Feb 27, 2014, 1:48pm   #2586
b
Member
Originally Posted by monidda
Thank you Bags and Bijoux , noticed you re from the UK ( same here). I have been waiting 12 long years to get my first VCA but finally we are mart age free so I can start collecting a few coveted pieces. Hang in there it will come :)
As for the Alhambra/clic combo I posted in this thread earlier
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewel...46322-170.html
It looks lovely. May need some Hermes and VCA in my collection. Living in the north of England we don't have the designer jewellers/ boutiques unfortunately or fortunately if it's the bank manager?
Feb 27, 2014, 2:55pm   #2587
monidda's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bags and bijoux
It looks lovely. May need some Hermes and VCA in my collection. Living in the north of England we don't have the designer jewellers/ boutiques unfortunately or fortunately if it's the bank manager?
I'm in the North as well but my sister lives in London so we visit quite often. Xx
Feb 27, 2014, 3:01pm   #2588
Candice0985's Avatar
Member
my simple stack today. I just bought the tiffany infinity bracelet yesterday :)
Name:  infinity.jpg
Views: 1269
Size:  87.9 KB
Feb 27, 2014, 9:42pm   #2589
Caz71's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Candice0985
my simple stack today. I just bought the tiffany infinity bracelet yesterday :)
Attachment 2522370
Lovely!:))
Feb 28, 2014, 1:57am   #2590
Divealicious's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Candice0985
my simple stack today. I just bought the tiffany infinity bracelet yesterday :)
Attachment 2522370
I really want an infinity bracelet too, love it!
Feb 28, 2014, 8:21am   #2591
Candice0985's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Divealicious
I really want an infinity bracelet too, love it!
thanks Divealicious it's a great bracelet, I love the size of the infinity motif!
Feb 28, 2014, 8:21am   #2592
Candice0985's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Caz71
Lovely!:))
thanks Caz
Mar 1, 2014, 9:54am   #2593
Missy1726's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Candice0985
my simple stack today. I just bought the tiffany infinity bracelet yesterday :)
Attachment 2522370
Love the classy look!!
Mar 1, 2014, 10:43am   #2594
Divealicious's Avatar
Member
Two looks from last week. I don't know how to make a nice stack with the H bracelet yet, so for now I "stacked" it with a sparkly golden tweed jacket :)
Attached Images
 
Mar 1, 2014, 4:49pm   #2595
Purseluvnmama's Avatar
19th C Anglophile
Originally Posted by Divealicious
Two looks from last week. I don't know how to make a nice stack with the H bracelet yet, so for now I "stacked" it with a sparkly golden tweed jacket :)
I really like the H bracelet stacked with that jacket! Very pretty.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box  
TOP

Thread Tools