Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

I love my first wedding anniversary gift from DH!

POST A REPLY

Mar 24, 2013, 3:42pm   #1
As some of you may know, I posted a thread a few weeks ago asking for opinions/feedbacks on choosing a band to stack with my current wedding set. DH and I went to look at bands last week and he insisted that I leave my current set alone and purchase a ring for my right hand. Therefore, he chose this beautiful VCA two butterfly between the finger ring. He loved this ring ever since I tried it on a year ago (at that time it was with yellow sapphires), but when he saw it with the pink sapphires, he knew this was what he wanted to give to me for our first year anniversary. He knows I love pink because our wedding color was pink. Love DH so much!

Thank you to everyone who has given me all the wonderful feedbacks and thanks for letting me share.
Attached Images

Mar 24, 2013, 3:45pm   #2
it's so pretty! congrats and happy 1st anni!
Mar 24, 2013, 3:45pm   #3
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Very pretty. Happy Anniversary!
Mar 24, 2013, 3:48pm   #4
OMGoodness it's fabulous! LOVE it, enjoy!
Mar 24, 2013, 3:48pm   #5
Absolutely beautiful ring and it looks stunning on you. I love everything, especially the pink sapphires. Thanks for sharing. May your future anniversaries be filled with lots of bling too.
Mar 24, 2013, 3:49pm   #6
Originally Posted by kim_mac
it's so pretty! congrats and happy 1st anni!
Thank you, kim_mac! Your guess was right, but I wanted to keep it a secret until I actually got the ring.
Mar 24, 2013, 3:51pm   #7
It's stunning! Looks perfect on your hand! Congratulations!
Mar 24, 2013, 3:52pm   #8
Originally Posted by marialc121
As some of you may know, I posted a thread a few weeks ago asking for opinions/feedbacks on choosing a band to stack with my current wedding set. DH and I went to look at bands last week and he insisted that I leave my current set alone and purchase a ring for my right hand. Therefore, he chose this beautiful VCA two butterfly between the finger ring. He loved this ring ever since I tried it on a year ago (at that time it was with yellow sapphires), but when he saw it with the pink sapphires, he knew this was what he wanted to give to me for our first year anniversary. He knows I love pink because our wedding color was pink. Love DH so much!

Thank you to everyone who has given me all the wonderful feedbacks and thanks for letting me share.
How pretty Congratulations
Mar 24, 2013, 3:55pm   #9
Originally Posted by bnjj
Very pretty. Happy Anniversary!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
OMGoodness it's fabulous! LOVE it, enjoy!
Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by MatAllston
Absolutely beautiful ring and it looks stunning on you. I love everything, especially the pink sapphires. Thanks for sharing. May your future anniversaries be filled with lots of bling too.
Thank you for your compliments! Haha...same to you!
Mar 24, 2013, 4:13pm   #10
Gorgeous...love the pink, too!
Enjoy!!!
Mar 24, 2013, 4:39pm   #11
VCA Obsession
So pretty! congratss
Mar 24, 2013, 4:50pm   #12
Gorgeous!! your DH has amazing taste
Mar 24, 2013, 5:22pm   #13
Beautiful!!! Looks really gorgeours on you. Congrats on your 1st anni!!!
Mar 24, 2013, 6:42pm   #14
n
Absolutely stunning! Congrats :-)
Mar 24, 2013, 7:58pm   #15
Call me Kiki
Happy anniversary!!! The ring is absolutely beautiful!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box