Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

How many mm is your Eternity or half Eternity band? Please post pics!

POST A REPLY

Jan 10, 2012, 9:18pm   #46
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by BalenciagaPlaneT
i have a the cartier wg eternity, 2mm, .5 carat.
I had a really hard time finding a band that went with my ring...
What a gorgeous picture! Your wedding set is stunning!
Jan 10, 2012, 9:19pm   #47
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by pandapharm
purseinsanity somehow I overlooked the pictures of your beautiful stacks in the watch+bracelet thread, but your eternity bands are stunning!!!!!
Thank you pandapharm!
Jan 10, 2012, 9:19pm   #48
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by lanasyogamama
I just got mine at Christmas. It's .8 tcw, just under 2mm(by my measurement), and size 5.5. I love it!
So pretty and elegant!
Jan 10, 2012, 9:20pm   #49
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by cakegirl
I have a 1 carat prong set that is 2mm, a .5 carat channel set that is 2.5mm and a 2.5 carat prong set that is 4.5 mm.
I posted them here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewel...l#post16447644
Love them all!!
Jan 11, 2012, 12:48am   #50
Originally Posted by purseinsanity
Which one do you mean? The one with reddish stones? To be honest, I can't remember for the life of me what they are. I know they're not garnets. I want to say tsavorites, or something to that effect, but I don't know for sure. My sister and I found a bunch of these stack rings at a little jewelry shop in Los Angeles. I wish I remembered where exactly, because they had tons of other stone selections, and I'd love to get more! They were rather expensive for the stones/amount of gold in each ring, so I held off on more of them, otherwise I could've gone nuts! They did have sapphires, emeralds, rubies, etc, but the ones that had really caught my eye were the more unusual colors, like this one. They had a really gorgeous orange stone one too. I still think about that ring and wish I'd gotten it! I know I had their business card somewhere. If I can find it, I'll PM you! Oh, and it's about 3mm across.
Thanks, please pm me if you find the info, I'd love to see if this is cheaper than a custom band
Jan 11, 2012, 9:00am   #51
ame

Thanks so much Ame! I've even taken a cue from you and started taking the two of them off when I get home, and I just wear my gold band.
Excellent! I don't usually wear my rings at home, hell I haven't worn them now it almost a full week, not even the plain one. I didn't want to deal with that with my crazy week.

Originally Posted by BalenciagaPlaneT
i have a the cartier wg eternity, 2mm, .5 carat.
I had a really hard time finding a band that went with my ring...
LOVE. The photo is fantastic!
Jan 11, 2012, 9:54am   #52
Loving this thread, gorgeous rings ladies.
Jan 11, 2012, 4:10pm   #53
What size ring do you wear? I have short fat fingers has well. I wear a size 9 and 3mm is a good width to wear alone.
Jan 11, 2012, 4:34pm   #54
What time is it?
Originally Posted by sjunky13
I am looking for one. I have short fat fingers and I do not want a thick band. I do want about a 1.50 or 2CTW band. I can't find Eternity bands that can be sized either.
Please post your Eternity or half band pics! Please list your size too!

I need a wedding ring very badly!
Has anything caught your eye, sjunky?
Jan 11, 2012, 4:43pm   #55
Dreaming............
Has anything caught your eye, sjunky?

No! Between the upgrade and no wedding ring. I am soo confused and laying low from it for now.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:04am   #56

I don't know what mine is but it has 24 diamonds and 1.35ct eternity. Probably btw 2.5-2.8mm if you measure the width of the band itself, and not the diameter of the stone? Ring size 4, but the ring is 4.25. It's a little too loose for my liking, but when I stack it with my wedding band, it's A-OK!
Jun 26, 2012, 6:21am   #57
ame
Looks AMAZING on your hand. By the math they should be 5-6 pts each so probably 2.6ishmm not including any metal. Your estimate sounds right, but damn it looks massive on your tiny fingers.
Jun 26, 2012, 8:41am   #58
Thanks Ame! I love it, but it really has to be worn either with my wedding band or alone because it totally overpowers my e-ring. :(
Jun 26, 2012, 8:43am   #59
ame
Yea that's a shame too. It's amazing. Maybe wear it with a couple plain ones?

I "learned that" the hard way too. At least at this stone size, my ering is totally overwhelmed by anything wider than 2mm. The flyer and this Tiffany ring are the two nicest looking ones with it. If only the metro came in Plat...
Jun 26, 2012, 8:46am   #60
Yeah, and even though my ring is a bit over 2mm, the setting is high so it looks even more overwhelming! LOL If it sat lower, like in a "U" shaped setting, it might just be okay. Regardless, it was a good price and I love it because hubby picked it out all by himself! Total shocker right here!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box