Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

How many mm is your Eternity or half Eternity band? Please post pics!

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 9:48am   #61
ame
Wow! Yea my DH would not DARE. It looks awesome on it's own!
Jun 26, 2012, 11:46am   #62
Theren
Freedom Fighter
My fingers are really chubby too.. I wear a size 7. Mine is a bit over 2mm.. custom made in 18k wg... full eternity band.
Attached Images

Jun 26, 2012, 2:32pm   #63
s
specme
Originally Posted by lanasyogamama
I just got mine at Christmas. It's .8 tcw, just under 2mm(by my measurement), and size 5.5. I love it!
Seeing your band I was thinking what a dainty band. Then scrolling down to then pic with your fabulous E ring ,it was like BAM , here it is !

They both are fabulous !!
PS - loving your Cartier !
Jun 26, 2012, 3:08pm   #64
skyqueen
Originally Posted by missD

I don't know what mine is but it has 24 diamonds and 1.35ct eternity. Probably btw 2.5-2.8mm if you measure the width of the band itself, and not the diameter of the stone? Ring size 4, but the ring is 4.25. It's a little too loose for my liking, but when I stack it with my wedding band, it's A-OK!
Originally Posted by Theren
My fingers are really chubby too.. I wear a size 7. Mine is a bit over 2mm.. custom made in 18k wg... full eternity band.
Both are beautiful!
Jun 27, 2012, 12:28pm   #65
ChiChi143
My half eternity is about 3mm. It's very comfortable and is the same width as my engagement ring band.

ETA: Sorry for the big pic..

Name:  image-3921658445.jpg
Views: 2326
Size:  245.1 KB
Jun 27, 2012, 11:49pm   #66
missD
You ladies ever feel that the rings end up looking smaller? I know shrinkage syndrome hits with E-rings sometimes, but now, I think it hits with diamond bands too!

It felt "big" to me before, but now, it feels like it fits me. LOL
Jun 28, 2012, 9:13am   #67
ame
Shrinkage definitely hits. Bands, studs, necklaces...My bands so far have always been too big til now. But the ering I have serious shrinking again lol
Jun 28, 2012, 4:34pm   #68
chicmom78
Here is my eternity band. My DH surprised me back in march and had this made. My original band was just one row with a bar setting and I lost a diamond out of it. So we took it in to our jeweler (who hadn't made the original) and when we went to pick it up I was surprised with this double row, 7 ct ring. He said he had always planned to upgrade me and felt it was the perfect time!

Name:  image-3996451931.jpg
Views: 3347
Size:  352.3 KB
Jun 28, 2012, 6:11pm   #69
ame
aaaahhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuugaaaa! WOW!
Jun 29, 2012, 12:31pm   #70
L
Lady Tara
Originally Posted by chicmom78
Here is my eternity band. My DH surprised me back in march and had this made. My original band was just one row with a bar setting and I lost a diamond out of it. So we took it in to our jeweler (who hadn't made the original) and when we went to pick it up I was surprised with this double row, 7 ct ring. He said he had always planned to upgrade me and felt it was the perfect time!

Attachment 1774981
That is absolutely gorgeous, I totally love it!
Jun 29, 2012, 10:37pm   #71
chicmom78
Originally Posted by Lady Tara

That is absolutely gorgeous, I totally love it!
Thank you ame and Lady Tara! I never wear my E-ring so I like having a more substantial wedding band. I'm still getting used to the size and it's surprisingly very comfortable
Jun 30, 2012, 9:14am   #72
Theren
Freedom Fighter
Originally Posted by chicmom78
Thank you ame and Lady Tara! I never wear my E-ring so I like having a more substantial wedding band. I'm still getting used to the size and it's surprisingly very comfortable
wow thats beautiful!
Jul 3, 2012, 9:13pm   #73
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Originally Posted by specme
Seeing your band I was thinking what a dainty band. Then scrolling down to then pic with your fabulous E ring ,it was like BAM , here it is !

They both are fabulous !!
PS - loving your Cartier !
Thanks girl!!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:57am   #74
LaurieLou
IG@LaurieLouie
Mine is 3.5 mm but when I got it I thought it was huge, now it feels smaller and more "normal". I wear a size 7. It's a 5ct full eternity.
Attached Images

Jul 4, 2012, 11:51am   #75
pandapharm
OOH shiny!!
Originally Posted by LaurieLou
Mine is 3.5 mm but when I got it I thought it was huge, now it feels smaller and more "normal". I wear a size 7. It's a 5ct full eternity.
gorgeous!!! definitely a perfect size
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >