Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Help! Push clasp of Eddie Borgo bracelet

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 12:53am   #1
I've got the pyramid bracelet of Eddie Borgo, but I find that the push clasp fastening is very loose, I doesn't hear a sound like 'tuck' or 'click' after put it on? If I don't clasp the two sides secure fasten, it would fell off, is this normal?

Name:  image-4272378088.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  453.2 KB
Jun 19, 2012, 10:02am   #2
S
No it's not normal...just take it to any jeweler and they usually have a tool sort of like a plier which they can use to pinch it a little bit so it's tighter. I actually have the tool, so I could do it myself, but it should not be a problem for the jeweler.
Jun 19, 2012, 6:49pm   #3
Originally Posted by SonnetFive
No it's not normal...just take it to any jeweler and they usually have a tool sort of like a plier which they can use to pinch it a little bit so it's tighter. I actually have the tool, so I could do it myself, but it should not be a problem for the jeweler.
Thank you so much ! But I wondering why the new bracelet would be like this ...
Jun 19, 2012, 7:32pm   #4
S
Sometimes the little push clasp gets a little "smooshed" and that's why it goes in without clicking. Just needs a little lift to open it a little. I thought you meant the little safety clasps were loose, but either way it is very fixable!
Jun 19, 2012, 7:35pm   #5
M
Same thing happened to mine! The day I got it I could feel it wasn't closing right. Neimans overnighted me a new one- not sure if you got it there though!
Jun 20, 2012, 8:16am   #6
Originally Posted by Mpassan03
Same thing happened to mine! The day I got it I could feel it wasn't closing right. Neimans overnighted me a new one- not sure if you got it there though!
Thank you, I've bought from Matches , hope they will exchange for me @_@
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box