Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help me choose! Tiffany silver bead earrings VS Amazonite (blue) bead earrings

POST A REPLY

Jun 9, 2012, 2:44pm   #1
xxjoolisa
Please help me choose!

I think silver bead earrings are easier to carry and can be everyday wear. But seems like it's very plain like other normal bead earrings which you can buy it at a very cheap price else where.

So I am thinking this color..

Please tell me which one is nicer and popular!

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
Last edited Jun 9, 2012 at 3:41pm.
Jun 9, 2012, 3:56pm   #2
sadiesthegirl
Those Amazonite's are really nice. They must be new, I haven't seen those before. The silver bead are probably more versitile, but if you already have earrings that are similar, go with the blue! What a fun color!
Jun 9, 2012, 4:10pm   #3
j
jennzy
i've never seen these! & i just bought the silver bead earrings in march...
i prefer the silver because i can dress it down or up.
though amazonites are beautiful as the previous poster said, i dont think its versatile.

But i guess its a personal choice right? I like to wear bright coloured clothes so i keep my jewelery neutral. if you mostly wear dark colours, then the amazonites could be perfect because it pops!
Jun 9, 2012, 4:14pm   #4
xxjoolisa
Thanks girls!

I still can't decide! I agree that silver is more versatile, but at the same time it looks plain. I do wear darker colors like navy, black, blue or white...

By the way, what size did you get? 8mm or 10mm?
Jun 9, 2012, 4:15pm   #5
xxjoolisa
Originally Posted by jennzy
i've never seen these! & i just bought the silver bead earrings in march...
i prefer the silver because i can dress it down or up.
though amazonites are beautiful as the previous poster said, i dont think its versatile.

But i guess its a personal choice right? I like to wear bright coloured clothes so i keep my jewelery neutral. if you mostly wear dark colours, then the amazonites could be perfect because it pops!
Do you have a modeling pic? I wanna see it! :)
Jun 9, 2012, 4:38pm   #6
j
jennzy
Originally Posted by xxjoolisa
Do you have a modeling pic? I wanna see it! :)
here you go! i have the bigger earrings (10mm is it?) i'm almost 5'9 so i needed something big enough to pop where as in the smaller version was too small for my build/height

i also compared it to the bead bracelet i bought 5 years ago. (i know now they have the really big bead bracelets). the earrings are slightly bigger than the bracelet.

Hope this helps ;0
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 4:46pm   #7
xxjoolisa
Originally Posted by jennzy
here you go! i have the bigger earrings (10mm is it?) i'm almost 5'9 so i needed something big enough to pop where as in the smaller version was too small for my build/height

i also compared it to the bead bracelet i bought 5 years ago. (i know now they have the really big bead bracelets). the earrings are slightly bigger than the bracelet.

Hope this helps ;0
Thanks a lot. It definitely helps and You look great (though I didn't see your face) HAHA. And you are so tall. I am a bit shorter. Maybe I should go and check it out!

I think I may go for the silver one 'cause seems like it's more a traditional style and can dress up or dress down!
Jun 9, 2012, 4:49pm   #8
swee7bebe
Sofa King Addicted
I have the silver bead earrings and I wear them every day. I love them...
Jun 9, 2012, 4:53pm   #9
sadiesthegirl
I have the 10mm and agree, they are everyday classic's. In terms of size personally, I would go with the larger of the two. If you are petite, then the smaller would work.
Jun 9, 2012, 5:03pm   #10
j
jennzy
Originally Posted by xxjoolisa
Thanks a lot. It definitely helps and You look great (though I didn't see your face) HAHA. And you are so tall. I am a bit shorter. Maybe I should go and check it out!

I think I may go for the silver one 'cause seems like it's more a traditional style and can dress up or dress down!
hahaha thanks!!! :P
i have a friend hwo is petite and she has the smaller size and looked great on her. so it really depend on your size i guess... when you go in, definately try them on :)
Jun 9, 2012, 5:24pm   #11
swee7bebe
Sofa King Addicted
Originally Posted by sadiesthegirl
I have the 10mm and agree, they are everyday classic's. In terms of size personally, I would go with the larger of the two. If you are petite, then the smaller would work.
I didn't realize there's a bigger size. .I have the 8mm and I'm 4'11.
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 9:12pm   #12
j
jennzy
i've researchedon this amazonite stone.../material...
i've read they are very delicate. perhaps this will help you decide
Jun 10, 2012, 12:18am   #13
terps08
I have the Tiffany silver beat earrings.... I love them! They go with everything.
Jun 10, 2012, 10:19am   #14
etk123
Call me Kiki
Originally Posted by swee7bebe
I didn't realize there's a bigger size. .I have the 8mm and I'm 4'11.
Sooo pretty!! I can't wear silver, but I'm showing my sister this pic and making her get them! I'm not normally matchy, but I just adore this set!
Jun 10, 2012, 4:17pm   #15
swee7bebe
Sofa King Addicted
Originally Posted by etk123

Sooo pretty!! I can't wear silver, but I'm showing my sister this pic and making her get them! I'm not normally matchy, but I just adore this set!
Thank you! Yeah I love them too.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >