Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Finally got a DBTY Necklace! (custom made)

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 1:53pm   #16
Congratulations! It's gorgeous!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:03pm   #17
Originally Posted by bagladyseattle
Does the tip of the diamond on the back pinch you? Do you feel any discomfort?
Nope! I was actually a bit worried about that...I tried on one with a covered back but it just didn't have the delicate look of this one..so I said oh well just make it and if it pricks I'll deal with it! But it is totally fine.

It pricks me if I press it down on my neck but I don't do that lol!

Second day wearing it and I am so happy with it! I am never taking it off.

I am trying to find a cute bracelet to add to my yurman stack to compliment the necklace.

I like this ippolita one:

http://www.ippolita.com/925-sterling...ar-quartz.html

But may just get something made
Jun 29, 2012, 12:40pm   #18
Originally Posted by BalenciagaPlaneT
Nope! I was actually a bit worried about that...I tried on one with a covered back but it just didn't have the delicate look of this one..so I said oh well just make it and if it pricks I'll deal with it! But it is totally fine.

I am trying to find a cute bracelet to add to my yurman stack to compliment the necklace.

the ippolita bracelet is really nice, i've seen it IRL and it's a great stacking bracelet. the rock crystal motifs are nice as well, very versatile
Jun 30, 2012, 8:00am   #19
t
they look amazing together
Jul 14, 2012, 3:48pm   #20
I just had my Dbty bracelet made with diamond... .45ct 2x and .55ct 1x with hardwired bezel. The pinching is nothing, I don't have issue with it. The filling is something that I need to get use to. I hope to find a stone to do Dbty necklace.

Originally Posted by BalenciagaPlaneT

Jul 14, 2012, 4:21pm   #21
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Very pretty! That looks like a great size to wear stacked or as a stand-alone piece. I love it!
Jul 14, 2012, 7:12pm   #22
Ooooh, pretty!
I love it! Perfect size, same as mine and it looks great on you! I love the two together, why not? :)
Jul 18, 2012, 5:17pm   #23
^Love My Brit^
It's beautiful, and I love it with the longer necklace, although it could also stand alone quite nicely.
Jul 19, 2012, 2:08pm   #24
to chanel + cartier
I just had my Dbty bracelet made with diamond... .45ct 2x and .55ct 1x with hardwired bezel. The pinching is nothing, I don't have issue with it. The filling is something that I need to get use to. I hope to find a stone to do Dbty necklace.
what do you mean filling?
Jul 19, 2012, 2:46pm   #25
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
what do you mean filling?

Opps!!! I guess my bad typo is a result looking at tpf at work. I meant to say "feeling". So sorry.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:51pm   #26
CMM
Congrats on the new necklace. It is gorgeous!
Jul 20, 2012, 2:50am   #27
looks great paired with your other pendants!
Jul 20, 2012, 8:50pm   #28
Opps!!! I guess my bad typo is a result looking at tpf at work. I meant to say "feeling". So sorry.
I am still getting used to wearing it 24/7! I am currently sleeping with it on but cant bear to shower with it!

I do love it tho!! especially if I am not wearing anything else, still give a bit of sparkle

I ordered the ippolita bracelet to match with it, so I will post you all a pic when it arrives!!
Jul 20, 2012, 8:52pm   #29
Originally Posted by surfergirljen
I love it! Perfect size, same as mine and it looks great on you! I love the two together, why not? :)
i am glad I went for this size...I was orginally going to get a .26, and glad I did not. I already am experiencing shrinkage
Jul 31, 2012, 10:25am   #30
Opie, My Schmopie!!
I think it is a perfect look!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box