Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

ENGAGEMENTS RINGS! What does yours look like?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 26, 2012, 6:25pm   #2611
lucydee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by designer1
just an iPhone snapshot of my ring and my yorkie Lola today
and...one with my maltipoo (maltese/podole)
Love your rings and your dogs too! Is your center stone cushion or round? Very beautiful!
Jun 26, 2012, 6:30pm   #2612
lucydee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lenaofdc
Here is my wedding set...a mix of rounds and baguettes


Attachment 1772182
Love the combination of the different stones. Gorgeous!
Jun 27, 2012, 1:55am   #2613
PSJC's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bagladyseattle
Finally, we got my engagement ring replaced with an upgrade. My original ering got stolen by a break in back in 2008. Insurance co paid us but I decided to invest in real estate and wait on ering replaced.

I've been a long time fan of this thread. Here is my belated 6th yr anniversary present.

I picked this beauty up two weeks ago: Center round 2.15ct, Cushion halo U-prong pave .75ctw w/ total 34 stones. 3/4 eternity on platinum shank. Ring finger size 4.5.

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...etting/025.jpg
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...etting/024.jpg
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...etting/023.jpg
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...etting/088.jpg
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...etting/087.jpg

Absolutely love your ring! I want one exactly like it. The same thing happened to me back in 2008, the one day I didn't wear my ring - we got burgled and they took my ring =( I was devastated. Hoping to one day replace it!! Hopefully get somethingvery similar to yours - absolutely beautiful~!
Jun 27, 2012, 12:35pm   #2614
designer1's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lucydee
Love your rings and your dogs too! Is your center stone cushion or round? Very beautiful!
Thanks, its a round in a halo setting, custom made. Here are a few more pics so you can see the round stone more clearly...
Attached Images
   
Jun 27, 2012, 12:45pm   #2615
lucydee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by designer1
Thanks, its a round in a halo setting, custom made. Here are a few more pics so you can see the round stone more clearly...
Wow, I really appreciate the beauty of your rings with these new pictures you posted and I love your set! Absolutely Gorgeous!
I love halo settings
I was trying to decide should I go custom on my setting but then I saw my setting already with the diamonds and we decided to just go for it. Well you know what they say, can always upgrade again in the future
Jun 27, 2012, 9:14pm   #2616
msheidiann's Avatar
Member
My humble ring. :0) I am drooling over all of the beautiful diamonds here!

1 carat princess cut diamond set in a simple platinum band. Attached to my platinum wedding band. And my 10 year anniversary band in platinum (with 10 diamonds!). :wub:

Name:  image-2913401491.jpg
Views: 8226
Size:  482.7 KB
Jun 27, 2012, 9:16pm   #2617
msheidiann's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by msheidiann
My humble ring. :0) I am drooling over all of the beautiful diamonds here!

1 carat princess cut diamond set in a simple platinum band. Attached to my platinum wedding band. And my 10 year anniversary band in platinum (with 10 diamonds!). :wub:
Oh and I cheated! My engagement was the simple band with the stone! I got married 11-2001!
Jun 28, 2012, 5:08am   #2618
fumi's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by msheidiann
My humble ring. :0) I am drooling over all of the beautiful diamonds here!

1 carat princess cut diamond set in a simple platinum band. Attached to my platinum wedding band. And my 10 year anniversary band in platinum (with 10 diamonds!). :wub:

Attachment 1774025
What a pretty solitaire ring!
Jun 28, 2012, 6:48am   #2619
designer1's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lucydee
Wow, I really appreciate the beauty of your rings with these new pictures you posted and I love your set! Absolutely Gorgeous!
I love halo settings
I was trying to decide should I go custom on my setting but then I saw my setting already with the diamonds and we decided to just go for it. Well you know what they say, can always upgrade again in the future
Thanks, I went through a lot of grief, and many tries to get it right, and finally I found someone in Toronto who did an outstanding job..I'm very fortunate to have a unique and beautiful creation on my hand finally!
Jun 28, 2012, 9:34am   #2620
msheidiann's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by fumi

What a pretty solitaire ring!
Thank you!
Jun 28, 2012, 5:15pm   #2621
Lajka's Avatar
Lancelover
WTF, all you have engaged to Donald Trump?
Jun 28, 2012, 8:40pm   #2622
ame's Avatar
ame
Member
Originally Posted by Lajka
WTF, all you have engaged to Donald Trump?
Jun 28, 2012, 10:09pm   #2623
s
Member
Originally Posted by ame
I think the previous post ( re trump ), might be a compliment as to all the rings posted are nice and look expensive .
That's how I took it !
Jun 28, 2012, 10:26pm   #2624
oceanbaby's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by designer1
just an iPhone snapshot of my ring and my yorkie Lola today
and...one with my maltipoo (maltese/podole)
Hi ! I love the pics of your ring , its very beautiful and unique!
I love the round diamond with the halo ......what a brilliant idea!
Your doggie is very adorable as well
Jun 28, 2012, 10:54pm   #2625
dzi's Avatar
dzi
... (^.^) ...
Originally Posted by lucydee
Here are some hand shots. Thanks for letting me share.
beautiful
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box  
TOP

Thread Tools