POST A REPLY

Dec 9, 2010, 1:45pm   #151
i
I'm also in Pennsylvania and looking for a discount on the diamond-all-around eternity wedding ring ($8800 not including tax). I inquired the boutique SA about the $1000 off $5000 but was informed that promotion was over and they do not anticipate it to return. Does anyone have any tips for discounts on diamond rings? Is it even possible?
Dec 10, 2010, 7:24pm   #152
M
justpassingby, wow, that is unreal that you got such a good deal!
Dec 13, 2010, 5:51pm   #153
i
bump
May 18, 2011, 11:00pm   #154
Bump
May 20, 2011, 5:02pm   #155
Originally Posted by peanutbabycakes
my MIL works for Saks 5th ave and gets 30% off on cartier. can't beat that!!! also, my DH and i were in paris last yr and we were able to negotiate on his and hers diamond/platinum love rings at the mothership cartier store there!
Do u know if empl need to work in fine jewelry to get the discount or do all empl get the discount regardless which depart they work? Thanks
May 20, 2011, 6:31pm   #156
C. Lexis S.
Just brought 2 rings with diamonds 'n necklaces, my SA said no discount. How disappointed! My SA said if I give u discount then it wouldn't be Cartier :
May 20, 2011, 6:42pm   #157
What time is it?
lexis, don't feel bad, there aren't many discounts around.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:49am   #158
HeRmEs CrAzEd!!!!!
I just brought 3 Cartier watches @ Westfield Topanga,and no discount was given to me. They did give me a hardcover historical Cartier art book and a bottle of "Cartier" champagne. My sa informed me that the red card is their equivalent of a discount.
Jun 1, 2011, 6:40am   #159
What time is it?
Oooh, tell us what watches you got!
Jun 1, 2011, 10:38am   #160
HeRmEs CrAzEd!!!!!
Need to do a reveal but so lazy haha!! Will get to it real soon!!!
Jun 1, 2011, 11:49am   #161
NM is marking some Cartier down from what my SA tells me. Will find out what and post.
Jun 1, 2011, 12:37pm   #162
Does Tiffany do this as well? I wish Cartier discounted jewelry :[ .......
Jun 11, 2011, 10:14pm   #163
T
Does anyone knows a SA at Cartier who can offer discount on E-ring and W-bands? The boutique I tried today didn't offer anything off, even any small gifts.
Dec 15, 2011, 4:25pm   #164
@y'alls!
Generally for Cartier jewelry, is it better to purchase internationally or shop around for discounts (at the local NM, boutique, or AD)?

I am located in the US, and let's assume that it would be an all cash payment.
Dec 15, 2011, 4:31pm   #165
On to the next one!
Originally Posted by yy0015
Generally for Cartier jewelry, is it better to purchase internationally or shop around for discounts (at the local NM, boutique, or AD)?

I am located in the US, and let's assume that it would be an all cash payment.
My friend gets bigger discounts when purchasing Cartier from dept stores such as Neiman and Saks. In addition to the discount, they also "help" my friend out by shipping to her family in a tax-free state to save her a bit more money. I think Tiffany used to do this (or only very few SAs are willing to do this now) but when I was shopping for my e-ring the SA was appalled that I'd ask about avoiding taxes by paying in cash or shipping to family out of state, so it all depends. I don't think the boutiques will do it but the department stores definitely will.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box