Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Come see my TIFFANY Christmas surprise and please HELP ID it

POST A REPLY

Dec 25, 2009, 4:39pm   #1
Addy
The Odd Mod
DH went all out and bought me this Platinum stunner with Marquise diamonds and an Aquamarine (looks speckly in the pic but it is clear and stunning)... I think it is from the Victoria line but it is not on the website.

He was told that this was a special Tiffany item and this was the only one available in all of Canada. We plan to go back and get the appraisal sheet as the associate did not provide it (weird).

Any ideas on the name?

Dec 25, 2009, 5:21pm   #2
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
All I know it is gorgeous!! congrats!!
Dec 25, 2009, 5:21pm   #3
TylerDurden
Pretty! It does look like something from the Victoria collection although I've never seen it before so it must be new. Usually Tiffany only gives valuation letter for items that are over 10k, unless you have a good relationship with your SA they may charge you for one. For insurance purposes your receipt should suffice.

I'm thinking that the reason why there is only one in CA is because it's so new that it hasn't rolled out to all of the stores yet. Tiffany doesn't usually make one of a kind pieces unless they are very significant.
Dec 25, 2009, 8:21pm   #4
d
daluu
that is one gorgeous necklace! great gift!
Dec 25, 2009, 8:25pm   #5
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
sorry cant help, just wanted to say that is gorgeous!
Dec 25, 2009, 9:20pm   #6
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Wow, it's absolutely stunning. I'm no help in ID-ing it I'm afraid.
Dec 25, 2009, 10:45pm   #7
Kitsunegrl
Fill the Giant Pig!
That's very pretty!
I want to say that I have seen that piece on the website and in the big Tifffany catalog.
Dec 26, 2009, 12:02am   #8
ecmf
Oh Addy its stunning congrats it looks like you had a great christmas. what a great DH you have, im sorry i cant help you ID it i hope someone can.
Dec 26, 2009, 1:15am   #9
dell
Lovin My Little Girl
I'm not any help either, but it sure is pretty!
Dec 26, 2009, 1:42am   #10
Addy
The Odd Mod
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
Pretty! It does look like something from the Victoria collection although I've never seen it before so it must be new. Usually Tiffany only gives valuation letter for items that are over 10k, unless you have a good relationship with your SA they may charge you for one. For insurance purposes your receipt should suffice.

I'm thinking that the reason why there is only one in CA is because it's so new that it hasn't rolled out to all of the stores yet. Tiffany doesn't usually make one of a kind pieces unless they are very significant.
Thanks for the info TylerDurden! This is my first Tiffany piece other than the sterling silver necklaces and bracelets so I am a total newbie.
Dec 26, 2009, 1:43am   #11
Addy
The Odd Mod
Thanks for your nice comments ladies!
Dec 26, 2009, 1:46am   #12
miss oinky
Stunning, congrats, he did well, very well
Dec 26, 2009, 1:48am   #13
Junkenpo
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Wow Addy! That is freakin' gorgeous! Hubby did good!

Modeling pics, please??
Dec 29, 2009, 7:36pm   #14
jpg0150
I agree w/ Tyler, def. Victoria collection. Gorgeous!!
Dec 29, 2009, 7:38pm   #15
B
Beach Bum
WOWZA~!
Thats STUNNING!

go hubby!LOL!...and can he teach my hubby how to shop???HEHE
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >