Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Celebrity Engagement rings

POST A REPLY

Dec 28, 2006, 8:37pm   #61
Is it just me .... ? Some of these rings have diamonds so big that they look way too tacky. I don't mind a huge diamond on a necklace but for some reasons diamonds that look too big on a finger just feel tacky to me.

I like Eva Longoria's ring the best, so elegant and 'just right'. And I am not a fan of Tom Cruise's but I have to say he did a great job picking Katie's ring. Oh, does anybody like Brad Pitt's ring to Jennifer Aniston? I am sorry, I know he is an architecture fan and he should have some good design sense but I am not digging his design there ... reminds me of a snail or something. LOL.
Last edited Dec 28, 2006 at 8:42pm.
Dec 28, 2006, 11:56pm   #62
Their rings are so pretty and cost a fortune as well!!
I saw some more celeb rings-too many pics to post- so here's the address:their engagement rings!!!!There is one that I liked a lot-JLo's engagement ring given by Ben Affleck. I love the design.(its the first ring)
Dec 29, 2006, 12:53am   #63
l
I'm with you TravelBug....some of the diamonds are waaayy too blinging for me. I want a set that doesn't catch on everything - ie hair, clothes, etc - and you have to wonder if these large rocks catch on everything....

I also am not a fan of Jennifer Aniston's ring - I'm much more a fan of classic rings. I also wonder why you never really saw her wear the ring in public - mainly only ever saw her wear the matching Damiani wedding band Brad Pitt designed.....
Dec 29, 2006, 12:58am   #64
I Love You Mommy
I love Avril's ring.
026.jpg
Big, simple and Fab.
Dec 29, 2006, 12:59am   #65
l
Ms. Lopez clearly has a thing for coloured (read: EXPENSIVE) diamonds - with her blue diamond from Marc Anthony and pink diamond from Ben Affleck...here are photos of that ring attached!
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 2:34am   #66
l
Found wonderful pics of Reese Witherspoon's wedding set...Asscher cut diamond from Neil Lane.

Going through these photos...it really is sad that she and Ryan Philippe have split! I always thought they were a wonderful couple.
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 2:37am   #67
l
More Reese Witherspoon engagement ring photos...
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 10:19am   #68
i love Jennifer Lopez's, Avril Lavigne's and Danica Patrick's rings the best
Dec 29, 2006, 11:24am   #69
Iphone Addict!
Looks like her and Jessica Simpson have the same ring, or very close ..

Originally Posted by LOOKINGOOD35
Angie Harmon

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/fi...avorite002.jpg
Dec 29, 2006, 11:32am   #70
Iphone Addict!
Angie and jessica's >very close
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 5:04pm   #71
Once more Kate Hudson's amazing ring
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 5:33pm   #72
Jennifer Garner
Attached Images

Dec 29, 2006, 11:17pm   #73
l
Oh Karo....how did you find Jennifer Garner's?? I thought she only wore an eternity band and not an e-ring.

Her's is one of my favourite set....beautiful!
Dec 30, 2006, 3:30am   #74
^^^^^ Well she wears a lot of her beautiful eternity ring, and here is a pic of it. Especially for you linzerella83 some more pictures of her engagement ring
Attached Images

Dec 30, 2006, 3:44am   #75
Nicole Kidman's set
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box