Ballon Bleu...which size? Meduim or Large

View Poll Results: Which size
Medium 23 65.71%
Large 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2012, 8:08pm   #61
bkforbes
I am deciding between the medium and large vs. the tank francaise. I like the medium ballon bleu but it all depends on your wrist and where you plan on wearing it. Any thoughts on the BB vs the tank francaise?
Aug 6, 2012, 8:21pm   #62
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Originally Posted by Pazdzernika

Hey gals! I know this is old but I'm in the process of procuring one of these beauties! I'm deciding between M and L and when I tried on the L all the men in the boutique took it upon themselves to try and dissuade me. I don't know what it was but I was instantly attracted to the "oversized" look. Anyways, just curious - do you happen to know what your wrist measurements are? I think the L look fab on you and not ridiculously large. My wrist is about 5.5" and just wanted to know your size (if you knew it) for comparison. TIA!
I'm a smidgen under 6". When I was trying it on the male SA said it looked "incredibly chic"!

I know ppl don't agree on whether this matters, but I'm quite tall, which is why I think I like the look.
Aug 7, 2012, 5:11pm   #63
bkforbes
Where did you buy the watch? At a cartier boutique or authorized retailer? Congratulations =]
Aug 7, 2012, 6:25pm   #64
prplhrt21
Originally Posted by bkforbes
Where did you buy the watch? At a cartier boutique or authorized retailer? Congratulations =]
At my local AD who gave me 10% off the retail price...
Aug 10, 2012, 12:58am   #65
P
Pazdzernika
Originally Posted by prplhrt21
my wrist is 6.5"...good luck deciding... I love this watch!!
Originally Posted by lanasyogamama
I'm a smidgen under 6". When I was trying it on the male SA said it looked "incredibly chic"!

I know ppl don't agree on whether this matters, but I'm quite tall, which is why I think I like the look.
Thanks! You know, it's been a weird last two weeks - my absolute FAVOURITE watch broke (literally fell apart while I was walking and a metal part fell into oblivion) and my second watch fell *very lightly* onto the bathroom (tile) floor and shattered/chipped the glass face! These weren't exactly cheap watches, either! I think it's a clear sign from above that I need this watch....or maybe that I definitely SHOULD NOT buy another watch, let alone a more expensive one, lest it falls and shatters on the pavement as well!! These sorts of things happen in threes, you know....
Jan 27, 2013, 8:36pm   #66
J
JSB
Girls, I am also trying to decide between medium and large. I have 6" wrist and I do like large watches....but the large seems awfully big. Any new pictures?
Jan 27, 2013, 9:17pm   #67
Kissmark
I just recently watched the movie "something borrowed". Really crappy movie but I think Kate Hudson was wearing a large BB with the love bracelet. Maybe you can checked out the movie. It looks great on her but she is also very tall.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >