Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Baby inspired necklace idea?

POST A REPLY

May 1, 2012, 3:36pm   #31
Call me Kiki
Originally Posted by chicmom78
Ok I had to re visit this because I found 2 initial necklaces at Tj's today that I wanted to share! They are 14KT gold and very delicate. I took one initial off to combine with the other to be on the same chain. The total was $180 for the two necklaces. One of them was on Clearance because it had been there a while.

Attachment 1703597

And when my girls are older I can give their initials to them to wear:)
So pretty, I love them! And a bargain to boot!
May 1, 2012, 8:06pm   #32
When my daughter was born in February my husband got me a beautiful amethyst pendant. My son was born in January and I didn't want to put a garnet with the amethyst. My husband surprised me with a beautiful diamond locket. I have a very special picture in it of both kids smiling at me - I'm very sentimental. Their are a lot of beautiful lockets available.
Aug 7, 2012, 10:42am   #33
I have twin little girls, with the same initial. Would you get two charms or just one to represent both??confused !
Aug 7, 2012, 11:53am   #34
t
Originally Posted by lolakitten
What about the Cartier love necklace with the two rings?
Pure genius.
Aug 7, 2012, 12:38pm   #35
t
These are great charms and forma great price. You can also find them stamped with a heart or with a star.
We gave a necklace with an initial charm and with a heart charm to our nanny when she retired. Sometimes you really can find little treasures at Tj's.

Originally Posted by chicmom78
Ok I had to re visit this because I found 2 initial necklaces at Tj's today that I wanted to share! They are 14KT gold and very delicate. I took one initial off to combine with the other to be on the same chain. The total was $180 for the two necklaces. One of them was on Clearance because it had been there a while.

Attachment 1703597

And when my girls are older I can give their initials to them to wear:)
Aug 7, 2012, 3:30pm   #36
Great thread! I was thinking about it as well since my daughter was born earlier this year. I was also considering Helen Ficolora, but it seems that the necklaces are 14k. Another choice is Tiffany initial necklace which is 18k and I like the look of 18k better.

I also like the Cartier necklace with two rings, but I guess I will have to wait until I have my baby no 2 :)
Aug 7, 2012, 3:31pm   #37
have u ever thought of Tous?
or isn't it popular where u live?

they have some cute pendants that come in the shape of a boy or a girl
silver plain or YG or WG with diamond
some are even holding hands

check out these links

http://shop.tous.com/US/item/0159041...src&t_type=cat

http://shop.tous.com/US/item/0159041...src&t_type=cat

http://shop.tous.com/US/item/1159040...src&t_type=cat

http://shop.tous.com/US/section/?sec...ecid=16&page=1
Aug 7, 2012, 3:32pm   #38
Also want to add that while I think HF are very popular, here are so many people make those initial necklaces on Etsy for much cheaper. I don't knowing HFs ate really that much better. Although everyone who has them loves it.
Aug 7, 2012, 5:08pm   #39
C
Try looking around the Claypot website for inspiration. I really want a stamped gold bar pendant with my son's birthdate. I need to check out etsy for that one.
Aug 7, 2012, 6:20pm   #40
I really want this one:

Aug 7, 2012, 6:20pm   #41
made by jennifer meyer, it's $865 at Barneys...
Aug 7, 2012, 6:41pm   #42
SPECTRUM MOM
Originally Posted by Miamilla
I have twin little girls, with the same initial. Would you get two charms or just one to represent both??confused !
I have identical twin boys and have a separate Helen Ficalora diamond bezel initial charm for each one of them. I also have two Amethyst birth stones! They may be twins but they ate not the same. Go ahead and buy two charms! You would if they had been born apart months or years, not minutes...
Aug 7, 2012, 8:56pm   #43
Originally Posted by twin-fun
I have identical twin boys and have a separate Helen Ficalora diamond bezel initial charm for each one of them. I also have two Amethyst birth stones! They may be twins but they ate not the same. Go ahead and buy two charms! You would if they had been born apart months or years, not minutes...
Thanks:)! Aw mine are identical too! I have 3 boys (not triplets lol) then ended with these crazy almost 2 yr old girls i have the gold charms for my boys, maybe i will get rose gold for the girls:)
Aug 7, 2012, 8:57pm   #44
Originally Posted by kbella86
I really want this one:

http://i49.tinypic.com/23ubtqx.jpg
That is sooo cute!!!!!
Aug 8, 2012, 3:37pm   #45
This is mine. Initial on the back side

Name:  1341147620746-1.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  62.3 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box