Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Anyone own any Van Cleef and Arpels?

POST A REPLY

Apr 15, 2011, 1:46pm   #136
b
Originally Posted by darkangel07760
I tried going on the VCA website, but it was kinda confusing. :( Does anyone have pics of a sweet and a regular vintage alhambra one motif necklace?
Thanks!
I won't be off my ban until January, so I have lots of time to save up!
Darkangel - you have to really try them on. SF Neimans has a store. The salesman wouldn't even let me try on the sweet line (which was annoying). Said it was for kids or babies. He kept trying to pressure me into stuff that wasn't me. I think if I order anything it will be from Betteridge. No tax!
Apr 16, 2011, 12:33am   #137
metalhead
Originally Posted by beachy10
Darkangel - you have to really try them on. SF Neimans has a store. The salesman wouldn't even let me try on the sweet line (which was annoying). Said it was for kids or babies. He kept trying to pressure me into stuff that wasn't me. I think if I order anything it will be from Betteridge. No tax!
I definitely will!
Apr 16, 2011, 12:35am   #138
metalhead
Originally Posted by ouija board
I don't, but if you go to the archived VCA addiction thread, somewhere in the first 10 or so pages, there's a picture of someone wearing sweet clover and vintage clover necklaces together. I'm on my iPhone and don't know if I can get the link to post, but if you go to page 1 of the current VCA addiction thread, it'll take you to the archived thread.
Thanks I will check it out!
Apr 18, 2011, 9:36pm   #139
E
Originally Posted by Candice0985
Elene, you can order VCA through birks on bloor. they're an approved dealer and can order whatever you like? always an option!
Actually I'm going to Maryland in 3 weeks and think I'll get a better price in the US for the VC&A. I don't know the retail price difference but for sure I need to pay a 13% tax in Toronto. So I think I can save lots of money if I shop in the Sates...and going to buy a 2.55 this time...heard the price's gonna go up again!
Jul 23, 2012, 12:22am   #140
Just bought my first VCA Alhambra Vintage (clover) yellow gold with black onyx earrings at the Van Cleef & Arpels boutique shop in Seoul. I was able to get it for a bit cheaper than the US retail store and without waiting too!!! Going back to the States this Friday, and still debating if I should buy more stuff here!!! Everything just so gorgeous, but hard to afford! :P
Jul 23, 2012, 1:35pm   #141
b
Originally Posted by paipai52
Just bought my first VCA Alhambra Vintage (clover) yellow gold with black onyx earrings at the Van Cleef & Arpels boutique shop in Seoul. I was able to get it for a bit cheaper than the US retail store and without waiting too!!! Going back to the States this Friday, and still debating if I should buy more stuff here!!! Everything just so gorgeous, but hard to afford! :P
The sweets line is the most affordable line they carry.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box