Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which Macy's locations sell UGG boots?

POST A REPLY

Dec 17, 2009, 4:16pm   #1
jennums
Shark Bait <3
Hey all.. sorry if this has been posted before. I did a search and didn't really see anything pertaining to my question.

I know that Macys.com does not sell actual Ugg Australia boots, but when I called my local Macy's (Valley Fair, San Jose, CA), the sales associated said that they only sold EMU's there, but she knows there are some Macy's locations on the East Coast that sell real uggs, but doesn't have a way to tell which ones.

Does anyone here know of any Macy's locations that sell real Ugg Australia boots?

Normally, I would just go to Nordstrom's, but I got a $100 gift card to Macy's for Christmas and I want real uggs... obviously using the gift card would be a nice reprieve for my wallet.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dec 18, 2009, 5:26pm   #2
lovebeibei
the one next to my house has a pretty good selection. macy's at the somerset collection in Troy, MI.
Dec 18, 2009, 5:55pm   #3
nycfashionlvr
I live in NYC and the Macys in Herald Square-the largest Macys does not even sell real Uggs so I'm not sure how accurate her info was?
Dec 19, 2009, 8:34pm   #4
lovebeibei
^haha............................................. .....

jennums, they really do. you can call the store and ask: 248-816-4000
i don't think size of the store makes a difference. somerset is a very high-end mall.. http://www.thesomersetcollection.com/ their macy's carries a lot of brands that most others don't have.
Dec 19, 2009, 8:41pm   #5
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
I know all the Los Angeles ones do
Dec 19, 2009, 10:27pm   #6
peace43
Originally Posted by beljwl
I know all the Los Angeles ones do
Macy's Los Angeles carries UGGS? Which stores? Never noticed this before... Can you use Macy's coupons on UGGS or are they restricted?
Dec 21, 2009, 2:03am   #7
jennums
Shark Bait <3
Originally Posted by lovebeibei
^haha............................................. .....

jennums, they really do. you can call the store and ask: 248-816-4000
i don't think size of the store makes a difference. somerset is a very high-end mall.. http://www.thesomersetcollection.com/ their macy's carries a lot of brands that most others don't have.
Great! Thank you so much, I will most definitely call them. :)
Jan 6, 2010, 4:09pm   #8
psulion08
I want it all
Originally Posted by peace43
Macy's Los Angeles carries UGGS? Which stores? Never noticed this before... Can you use Macy's coupons on UGGS or are they restricted?
UGGS are restricted unless they are on sale
Jan 6, 2010, 5:59pm   #9
pasdedeux
UGG is always restricted.

The Macy's in Union Square San Francisco had Uggs when I was there a week ago.

The Ugg thing is a little weird actually. It has to do with whether there's another store that also sells Uggs in the same complex or area. For example, there is an independent shoe store in Burlington, VT, that sells Ugg, so neither Journey's location there has Uggs (they can only order them) but in Holyoke, MA both Journey's stores are overflowing with Uggs. Macys may not be able to sell them in all places due to other stores having them. I do not know how Decker calculates how this works, since a zillion stores in San Fran had them.
Nov 20, 2012, 3:43pm   #10
flwrgirl
I know this is an old thread but I would love to know if any Macy's carries Uggs still. I haven't seen them in the area of L.A. I live in. And if their friends and family discount applies to Uggs.
Jan 20, 2013, 8:42pm   #11
d
deacc
Originally Posted by flwrgirl
I know this is an old thread but I would love to know if any Macy's carries Uggs still. I haven't seen them in the area of L.A. I live in. And if their friends and family discount applies to Uggs.
I don't think they do. I think they switch to selling bearpaw instead a few years back.
Jan 28, 2013, 2:37pm   #12
L
Lauriec
I have looked at several Macy's and have never seen Uggs.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >