Home > >

What SHOES are you wearing today?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 18, 2013, 11:37am   #5776
ericanjensen's Avatar
ericanjensen
Member


*Alaia
Aug 18, 2013, 5:38pm   #5777
frick&frack's Avatar
frick&frack
give thanks
Originally Posted by ericanjensen
*Alaia
^I know I've said it before, but I ADORE these shoes!
Aug 18, 2013, 5:40pm   #5778
frick&frack's Avatar
frick&frack
give thanks
pucci

Aug 18, 2013, 7:52pm   #5779
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Chanel patent stretch spirit ballerinas
Attached Images
 
Aug 19, 2013, 7:21pm   #5780
ericanjensen's Avatar
ericanjensen
Member
Originally Posted by frick&frack
^I know I've said it before, but I ADORE these shoes!
Me too! They are my favorites :)
Aug 19, 2013, 8:39pm   #5781
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Chanel ballerinas
Attached Images
 
Aug 20, 2013, 2:05am   #5782
Lavenderduckiez's Avatar
Lavenderduckiez
Member
Originally Posted by cocosapphire
Chanel ballerinas
Love the chanel flats!!! Gorgeous!
Aug 20, 2013, 9:57pm   #5783
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Originally Posted by Lavenderduckiez
Love the chanel flats!!! Gorgeous!
Thank you very much!
Aug 20, 2013, 9:59pm   #5784
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Matisse jewel sandals
Attached Images
 
Aug 22, 2013, 12:58pm   #5785
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Chanel cap toe ballerinas
Attached Images
  
Aug 23, 2013, 5:17pm   #5786
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Chanel patent cap toe pumps
Attached Images
 
Aug 25, 2013, 2:20am   #5787
Kayapo97's Avatar
Kayapo97
Member
Had my Manolo Blahnik silver BBs on last night for a black tie birthday party, although you can hardly see them because of my long dress. Had them on all night, Manolo makes them so comfortable, I just rely on him. Fantastic party
Attached Images
  
Aug 26, 2013, 10:59am   #5788
megt10's Avatar
megt10
Member
Originally Posted by Kayapo97
Had my Manolo Blahnik silver BBs on last night for a black tie birthday party, although you can hardly see them because of my long dress. Had them on all night, Manolo makes them so comfortable, I just rely on him. Fantastic party
You look gorgeous, I love the shoes with the dress. I agree MB are so comfortable and have an understated elegance that can't be beat.
Aug 26, 2013, 5:34pm   #5789
Kayapo97's Avatar
Kayapo97
Member
Originally Posted by megt10
You look gorgeous, I love the shoes with the dress. I agree MB are so comfortable and have an understated elegance that can't be beat.
Megt,

Thanks you are too kind.

I did feel amazing in the dress (my first opportunity to wear it out) and the Manolo's were so kind on my feet I managed to wear them all night, and it was a very late night! With my DH wearing his Tux and looking like James Bond it was fab.
Aug 26, 2013, 10:13pm   #5790
ericanjensen's Avatar
ericanjensen
Member


*Miu Miu
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools