I wore my new Chanel wedge sandals.
Gorgeous Chanels! Absolutely love them!
Jun 23, 2012, 12:19am   #4352
Donald Pliner Strappy Lace-up Heels
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 1:33am   #4353
Originally Posted by cocosapphire
Wow talk about gorgeous these shoes are fantastic.
Jun 23, 2012, 1:34am   #4354
Gorgeous Chanels! Absolutely love them!
Thank you so much. They are really comfortable too.
Jun 23, 2012, 4:25pm   #4355
Went to Summer Ball last night!!

After months of practice I finally wore my Casadei Blades - combined with my Gucci dress

Had wonderful time, DH said I look fabulous. I think he was a bit jealous with amount of attention I got. Not often you get chance to really dress up
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 7:03pm   #4356
Originally Posted by megt10
Wow talk about gorgeous these shoes are fantastic.
Thank you! I love the color combination of green and purple with the red heart jewels.
Jun 23, 2012, 7:20pm   #4357
Originally Posted by Kayapo97

After months of practice I finally wore my Casadei Blades - combined with my Gucci dress

Had wonderful time, DH said I look fabulous. I think he was a bit jealous with amount of attention I got. Not often you get chance to really dress up
Oh my!! Those fierce Casadeis deserved to be seen, and not hidden under that gorgeous Gucci dress! Beautiful pairing!
Jun 23, 2012, 11:32pm   #4358
Go Pack Go!
Originally Posted by sammie225

aldo heels :)
Hot stuff!
Jun 24, 2012, 2:11am   #4359
Oh my!! Those fierce Casadeis deserved to be seen, and not hidden under that gorgeous Gucci dress! Beautiful pairing!
Thanks Coco I am still on a bit of a high having managed to go most of the evening wearing them, and looking elegant and not tripping over!
The dress has a side split so actually they were revealed to all as I walked around, a bit Angelina like. I could only manage a few slow dances with DH whilst wearing them but I was floating on cloud nine, well actually higher than cloud none given the height of those heels
Jun 24, 2012, 9:58am   #4360
Thanks Coco I am still on a bit of a high having managed to go most of the evening wearing them, and looking elegant and not tripping over!
The dress has a side split so actually they were revealed to all as I walked around, a bit Angelina like. I could only manage a few slow dances with DH whilst wearing them but I was floating on cloud nine, well actually higher than cloud none given the height of those heels

Yay!! You were victorious in maintaining elegance in the Casadei blades! And, that was no small achievement in those heels! I hear both, the joy and relief in your words.

A side split, revealing the legs and heels is very sexy! Sounds like an unforgettable night at the ball with your DH!

Cheers!
Jun 24, 2012, 10:01am   #4361
Matisse jeweled sandals
Attached Images

Jun 24, 2012, 3:47pm   #4362
a
cute detail
Jun 24, 2012, 10:08pm   #4363

Those shoes are amazing!
Jun 25, 2012, 12:53am   #4364
Sandals i bought on my trip to beirut
Attached Images

Jun 25, 2012, 1:10am   #4365
Those are sexy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper