POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 7, 2014, 6:51am   #1
c
Thread Starter
Member
Does anyone own a pair of Soludos espadrilles? I just love them, and the price is right. Just want to hear some reviews on them first before I buy

Thanks!!
Apr 4, 2014, 7:38pm   #2
Annie81's Avatar
Member
Yes it bought two pairs last year they were cheap and pretty good quality I found
Apr 4, 2014, 8:30pm   #3
H
Member
I just got a black pair and preordered the leopard print ones. It's been too cold and wet to wear them out but they sure felt comfy in the store--I daresay even more comfy than my Valentino espadrilles! At this price, you should go for them!
Apr 9, 2014, 2:00pm   #4
Mia Bella's Avatar
balenciaga gaga :D
I just bought a black pair of the Classic Sandals (far left)
So glad to finally have a cute, flat pair of espadrilles. I'll report back when they arrive!

Name:  soludos.png
Views: 122
Size:  423.1 KB

Originally Posted by HiromiT
I just got a black pair and preordered the leopard print ones. It's been too cold and wet to wear them out but they sure felt comfy in the store--I daresay even more comfy than my Valentino espadrilles! At this price, you should go for them!
Have you been able to wear yours yet, Hiromi?
Last edited Apr 9, 2014 at 2:05pm.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:53pm   #5
H
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
I just bought a black pair of the Classic Sandals (far left)
So glad to finally have a cute, flat pair of espadrilles. I'll report back when they arrive!

Attachment 2573408



Have you been able to wear yours yet, Hiromi?
Mia, those sandals are so cute!! I'm envious of your gorgeous gams and how you can pull off ankle straps. Those would make my short legs look even shorter. Sigh.

I haven't worn mine yet -- waiting for sunshine over here!
Apr 11, 2014, 1:11am   #6
Mia Bella's Avatar
balenciaga gaga :D
Originally Posted by HiromiT
Mia, those sandals are so cute!! I'm envious of your gorgeous gams and how you can pull off ankle straps. Those would make my short legs look even shorter. Sigh.

I haven't worn mine yet -- waiting for sunshine over here!
Thanks lovie! Well you'll never know til you try them. I bought a pair of Schutz gladiators once that made my ankles look like ham hocks.
My espadrilles arrive tomorrow so hopefully I can come back here with some good news!!

I'm crossing my fingers for some sunshine for you!!
PS: Which style(s) did you get? The Toms type style or the laced sneaker?
Apr 11, 2014, 2:14pm   #7
A
Member
I bought a pair two years ago from Jcrew, they are comfy, however the sole glue comes undone (and becomes a trip hazard), do I need to reglue it often.
Apr 11, 2014, 5:12pm   #8
H
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
Thanks lovie! Well you'll never know til you try them. I bought a pair of Schutz gladiators once that made my ankles look like ham hocks.
My espadrilles arrive tomorrow so hopefully I can come back here with some good news!!

I'm crossing my fingers for some sunshine for you!!
PS: Which style(s) did you get? The Toms type style or the laced sneaker?
I don't think that's possible!

Whoo, it's supposed to be sunny this weekend, so I'm taking mine out for a whirl!

I got the Toms/slip-on style. Still waiting for Revolve to ship the leopard ones.

Have you received your sandals yet?
Apr 11, 2014, 5:15pm   #9
H
Member
Originally Posted by AmeeLVSBags
I bought a pair two years ago from Jcrew, they are comfy, however the sole glue comes undone (and becomes a trip hazard), do I need to reglue it often.
Oh dear, they come unglued that often?? I guess even the Chanel ones come unglued. Oh well, for this price, I don't mind doing the odd repair now and then. Thanks for the heads-up.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:34pm   #10
Mia Bella's Avatar
balenciaga gaga :D
Originally Posted by HiromiT
I don't think that's possible!

Whoo, it's supposed to be sunny this weekend, so I'm taking mine out for a whirl!

I got the Toms/slip-on style. Still waiting for Revolve to ship the leopard ones.

Have you received your sandals yet?
Yay sunshine!!
The slip-on style is sooo cute!
Loving the printed ones like this pair: http://www.soludos.com/women/we-are-handsome-original?color=Tropical
Can't wait to see your leopards

And yes! My sandals arrived today! They're super, duper comfy, lightweight and mega adorable.



I'm modeling both the shoes and my new Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip mini bag in acid yellow that came today as well. Gonna post these in the RM forum in a bit. 2 birds, one stone.



Also, I saw a pic on instagram of these sandals not wrapped around the ankle and they look so cute that way too.

Apr 12, 2014, 12:22am   #11
H
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
Yay sunshine!!
The slip-on style is sooo cute!
Loving the printed ones like this pair: http://www.soludos.com/women/we-are-handsome-original?color=Tropical
Can't wait to see your leopards

And yes! My sandals arrived today! They're super, duper comfy, lightweight and mega adorable.

http://i.imgur.com/nq2TEca.jpg

I'm modeling both the shoes and my new Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip mini bag in acid yellow that came today as well. Gonna post these in the RM forum in a bit. 2 birds, one stone.

http://i.imgur.com/JeN30gG.jpg

Also, I saw a pic on instagram of these sandals not wrapped around the ankle and they look so cute that way too.

http://i.imgur.com/OeT5lZt.jpg
Wow, you look great as usual! Love the mini RM too! I'm crazy for mini bags lately.

Ooh, the tropical print ones are so fun! Makes me want to book a trip to Hawaii. :)

Wore my black ones today (to a restaurant) and they were super comfy. Granted I didn't walk much but there was no chafing or rubbing.
Apr 12, 2014, 2:37am   #12
Mia Bella's Avatar
balenciaga gaga :D
Originally Posted by HiromiT
Wow, you look great as usual! Love the mini RM too! I'm crazy for mini bags lately.

Ooh, the tropical print ones are so fun! Makes me want to book a trip to Hawaii. :)

Wore my black ones today (to a restaurant) and they were super comfy. Granted I didn't walk much but there was no chafing or rubbing.
Thank you Hiromi!
Glad to hear your first journey in them was a success! I love wearing a new pair of shoes and not having any injuries afterwards

So into mini bags right now! It's my first RM and it was hard to pick a color because they're all so pretty. There's a mint color that's almost like a Tiffany blue/green and a deep perrywinkle/purple and a rich lipstick red and arrgh...too much cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper  
TOP

Thread Tools