Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Sergio Rossi Clubhouse

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 1:25pm   #91
c
chicjean
Originally Posted by anyammm
Girls, is this the right place to ask to identify if i bought original sergio rossi shoes> If not, please kindly let me know the correct thread

The box is totally different from all yours pictures and the logo. Im confused. Will be grateful for your input.
they don't look anything like mine.... but I only have one pair.
Aug 16, 2012, 12:40am   #92
GlamGirly
Smile. Laugh. Love
I was a big Louboutin fan and always DID like Sergio Rossi, but this last year I have really started to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Can't we start our own "room" or something? I will post my latest purchase next week.
Aug 16, 2012, 2:22am   #93
grtlegs
Originally Posted by GlamGirly
I was a big Louboutin fan and always DID like Sergio Rossi, but this last year I have really started to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Can't we start our own "room" or something? I will post my latest purchase next week.
Same here, but we should also include Gianvito Rossi(son of Sergio Rossi)...have one pair of GR in addition to my collection of SR....love them...and much more comfortable and wearable than Louboutins....
Aug 23, 2012, 6:48am   #94
N
NYC Chicky
Originally Posted by anyammm
Girls, is this the right place to ask to identify if i bought original sergio rossi shoes> If not, please kindly let me know the correct thread

The box is totally different from all yours pictures and the logo. Im confused. Will be grateful for your input.
I believe SI Rossi is a "lower end" division of Sergio Rossi. If you look at yoox - you'll see they label it as SI Rossi by Sergio Rossi. Your shoes are authentic but under the other label.
Sep 10, 2012, 3:28am   #95
GlamGirly
Smile. Laugh. Love
Here are my new sweeties! I posted them in a separate thread--doh!--not realizing I could post them here.

Dec 7, 2013, 7:56pm   #96
H
Hearmeroar
Can anyone advise the sizing for the pumps ?
Am a 36 in CO. , 36.5 in CL.
Would love to get the Claire pumps but am wondering if they run tts ( am a 36) or I should size up to 36.5
Jun 7, 2014, 10:00am   #97
S
Smoothjade
hey, need help with sizing, does Sergio Rossi run TTS, I wear 8.5 , but have to go up half size in louboutins and guiseppe. trying to buy my first pair of Sergio rossi online. thanks for any input
Jun 27, 2014, 11:04am   #98
m
marbella8
Ladies- need your opinion. Should I purchase a pair of the 140 Cachets in Nude. Are they blush/pink nude like The blush nude of Louboutin or more beige?

I had purchased the Louboutin Bianca in the 140s, and were so uncomfortable, returned them.

Or are they passé? TIA!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >