Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your newest shoe purchases here!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 13, 2013, 5:48pm   #6406
LabelLover81's Avatar
LabelLover81
Peace Love & Purses
Valentino platforms... Oops I guess that's six pairs
Attached Images
 
Aug 14, 2013, 3:18pm   #6407
Mia Bella's Avatar
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
My Alexander Wang Petra sandals just arrived




Aug 14, 2013, 7:40pm   #6408
GrRoxy's Avatar
GrRoxy
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
My Alexander Wang Petra sandals just arrived




Gorgeous
Aug 14, 2013, 8:00pm   #6409
L
LJS58
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
My Alexander Wang Petra sandals just arrived




Those look amazing on you!
Aug 14, 2013, 9:49pm   #6410
Mia Bella's Avatar
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
Originally Posted by GrRoxy
Gorgeous
Originally Posted by LJS58
Those look amazing on you!
Thank you ladies!
Aug 15, 2013, 1:24am   #6411
g
gail13
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
My Alexander Wang Petra sandals just arrived




Your legs look great in those shoes. Are they comfortable?
Aug 15, 2013, 2:48am   #6412
Mia Bella's Avatar
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
Originally Posted by gail13
Your legs look great in those shoes. Are they comfortable?
Thank you!! They're OK comfort wise. I won't know until I take them out but I have high hopes!
It's a 5" heel, which I have loads of, but this shoe has a pretty high instep and I have average arches. Takes a little getting used to but luckily the footbed is pretty padded. They're beautifully made. Love them!
Last edited Aug 15, 2013 at 3:05am.
Aug 15, 2013, 8:58am   #6413
LadySapphire's Avatar
LadySapphire
Bazinga!
Originally Posted by gail13
7 For All Mankind boots $10!!!!!
i LOVE these, where on earth did you find them for that amount!
Aug 15, 2013, 12:38pm   #6414
g
gail13
Member
Originally Posted by LadySapphire
i LOVE these, where on earth did you find them for that amount!
It was another Rack crazy markdown. It is a good time to head over there-after the sale and they are clearing out shoes. I saw two other pairs of other shoes for $10, altho I didn't like them and passed on em.
Aug 15, 2013, 1:22pm   #6415
LadySapphire's Avatar
LadySapphire
Bazinga!
Originally Posted by gail13
It was another Rack crazy markdown. It is a good time to head over there-after the sale and they are clearing out shoes. I saw two other pairs of other shoes for $10, altho I didn't like them and passed on em.
wow such an amazing find. I don't think we get anything like that in the UK. Uber jealous!
Aug 15, 2013, 3:58pm   #6416
gatorpooh's Avatar
gatorpooh
Member
Herve Leger pumps and Santoni wedges.
Attached Images
 
Aug 15, 2013, 11:41pm   #6417
g
gail13
Member
Originally Posted by LadySapphire
wow such an amazing find. I don't think we get anything like that in the UK. Uber jealous!
so sorry, but it seems you have some amazing stores and online sites.
Aug 16, 2013, 6:43pm   #6418
Mia Bella's Avatar
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
I'm on an Alexander Wang kick! My new Tildas just arrived. I have to say, these are probably the most comfortable heels ever. I wish I could find them in every color.

Just a couple outfits I'm trying to choose from for my night out with the girls!


Aug 17, 2013, 5:33pm   #6419
green.bee's Avatar
green.bee
Member
Originally Posted by Mia Bella
I'm on an Alexander Wang kick! My new Tildas just arrived. I have to say, these are probably the most comfortable heels ever. I wish I could find them in every color.

Just a couple outfits I'm trying to choose from for my night out with the girls!



Love them on you MiaBella! I am curious which outfit did you choose
Aug 18, 2013, 12:11am   #6420
4purse's Avatar
4purse
Member
My new Christian Louboutin Jimmynetta Tassel boot. I love them, so comfortable and practical but with some sass!!!
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools