Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your newest shoe purchases here!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 20, 2013, 11:45pm   #6166
j
jeninvan
Member
Originally Posted by MrSchmidtsWife
That's too bad about the shoes! However I'd love to see the clutch. I was tempted to pick up that black one but I have me eye on another bag so I'll have to wait!! And yes...June as a month so far sucks!
The clutch I got was the small black one with the strap across to slip your hand through...btw not to be an enabler or anything but Simons have their sale I think it's on second cut already...got an Herve leger dress for 300!!! I about died when I saw the sale price
Jun 20, 2013, 11:47pm   #6167
j
jeninvan
Member
Originally Posted by Gettahermes
new Fendi
That is stunning!!! Congrats
Jun 21, 2013, 12:55am   #6168
MrSchmidtsWife's Avatar
MrSchmidtsWife
LVoe for Life!
Originally Posted by jeninvan
The clutch I got was the small black one with the strap across to slip your hand through...btw not to be an enabler or anything but Simons have their sale I think it's on second cut already...got an Herve leger dress for 300!!! I about died when I saw the sale price
I saw that clutch! I may just go back for it :). That's a pretty heavy markdown! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the intel!!
Jun 21, 2013, 5:18am   #6169
iraa's Avatar
iraa
Member
Originally Posted by Kayapo97
Congrats on the Casadei Ecru, snap.

Plus yesterday I just received fushia pair of blades, they are lovely match several of my outfits plus I think will work well as splash of colour with black dresses.
Thanks! Yours are really stunning and I agree about the versatility. I have a new found appreciation for Blades. They are just so beautiful and well made. I do see a few more in my future as long as I don't break my leg wearing them
Jun 21, 2013, 6:34pm   #6170
LadySapphire's Avatar
LadySapphire
Bazinga!
Camilla Skovgaards

Found at tkmaxx for £49!!!!
Attached Images
 
Jun 21, 2013, 10:57pm   #6171
shoesshoeshoes's Avatar
shoesshoeshoes
Addict
Originally Posted by LadySapphire
Camilla Skovgaards

Found at tkmaxx for £49!!!!
Thats some hardcore shoes
Jun 21, 2013, 11:07pm   #6172
pquiles's Avatar
pquiles
Member
Originally Posted by Straight-Laced
You look fab - gorgeous outfit top to toe!!!
(I can't tell you how envious I am of your summer weather right now lol)
It is HOT, HOT, HOT here.
Jun 22, 2013, 8:38am   #6173
K
Kyla.A
Member
wrong board, sorry
Jun 22, 2013, 8:39am   #6174
K
Kyla.A
Member
Originally Posted by Kayapo97
Congrats on the Casadei Ecru, snap.

Plus yesterday I just received fushia pair of blades, they are lovely match several of my outfits plus I think will work well as splash of colour with black dresses.
Teach me your ways!? How on earth do you walk in these!?
Jun 22, 2013, 9:37am   #6175
Vix74's Avatar
Vix74
Member
Bought two pairs of Mimco (Australian brand) summer shoes yesterday. The heels were down from $300 to $50 & the flats were $150 down to $30!Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371908224.299993.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  88.1 KB Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371908239.127519.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  122.6 KB
Jun 22, 2013, 11:04am   #6176
clu13's Avatar
clu13
Shoe and Bag Addict
Anniversary present from DH today - LV valentine pumps - my most extravagant shoes to date

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371913393.307308.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  67.9 KB
Jun 22, 2013, 12:34pm   #6177
Canneiv's Avatar
Canneiv
Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371918775.879430.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  91.6 KB
This is my contribution for this month. My second pair of Christian louboutin.
Jun 22, 2013, 1:09pm   #6178
smile4me6's Avatar
smile4me6
Member
Originally Posted by clu13
Anniversary present from DH today - LV valentine pumps - my most extravagant shoes to date

Attachment 2229037
Heeeeyyyy Clu!!! Love these shoes!! They are gorgeous!!
Jun 22, 2013, 3:11pm   #6179
P
PollyGal
Member
My new flats - McQueen bee pumps and Chiara Ferragni 'wink' flats!
Attached Images
  
Jun 22, 2013, 4:35pm   #6180
Kayapo97's Avatar
Kayapo97
Member
Originally Posted by Kyla.A
Teach me your ways!? How on earth do you walk in these!?
Oh several years of wearing stiletto's and practice, as well as making sure they are a good fit. I also have good arches which helps a lot.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools