Home > >

Post your newest shoe purchases here!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 6, 2012, 5:12pm   #4741
my4boys's Avatar
my4boys
Member
I'm loving Kate Spade these days
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-666477955.jpg (555.0 KB, 873 views)
File Type: jpg image-2455798035.jpg (473.8 KB, 873 views)
Aug 7, 2012, 6:57am   #4742
NeonLights's Avatar
NeonLights
Member
Originally Posted by serenrose00
This is one of my first posts :)

New casadei shoes!

It's a huge pain that I'm a size 36.5 and I can't seem to find this size anywhere in the shoes I want. The ones I
Below are 36 and 37 arghhhhh. Debating on if I should keep them.

Does anyone know where I can find these shoes or similar in my real size? Failing that, a good shoe repair place in London that can stretch patent leather!
I'm starting to REALLY want a pair of casadei's now!!! Great choices.. even though a wee shame re sizes.
Aug 8, 2012, 10:10pm   #4743
c
cvlshopaholic
Member
I've went on a little splurge badgley mischka sandals, kate spade mary janes, giuseppe zanotti flats and michael kors riding boots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bm 1.JPG (155.8 KB, 787 views)
File Type: jpg bm 2.JPG (223.2 KB, 756 views)
File Type: jpg ks 1.JPG (162.6 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg ks 2.JPG (162.4 KB, 735 views)
File Type: jpg gz 2.JPG (180.5 KB, 740 views)
File Type: jpg gz 1.JPG (176.6 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg mk boots 2.JPG (141.7 KB, 800 views)
File Type: jpg mk boots 1.JPG (166.6 KB, 777 views)
Aug 8, 2012, 10:28pm   #4744
LeeLee1098's Avatar
LeeLee1098
Member
Originally Posted by cvlshopaholic
I've went on a little splurge badgley mischka sandals, kate spade mary janes, giuseppe zanotti flats and michael kors riding boots
Looooove those KS Mary Janes!! Swoon!
Aug 9, 2012, 5:27pm   #4745
HeelAddict's Avatar
HeelAddict
Member
Be&D Big City Sneakers-love em they're so funky :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-4124230987.jpg (480.0 KB, 698 views)
File Type: jpg image-781930930.jpg (558.9 KB, 699 views)
Aug 9, 2012, 5:50pm   #4746
GoGlam's Avatar
GoGlam
Member
Originally Posted by Jixiepix
My very first louboutins, so excited!! Crosspiga 100mm
Love these! Classic with a twist!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:15pm   #4747
LeeLee1098's Avatar
LeeLee1098
Member
Calvin Klein
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2873696116.jpg (325.4 KB, 678 views)
File Type: jpg image-116938253.jpg (691.6 KB, 685 views)
Aug 10, 2012, 12:04am   #4748
Canneiv's Avatar
Canneiv
Member
Manolo Blahnik jewel heels


image-3379833881.jpg
Aug 10, 2012, 8:13am   #4749
.pursefiend.'s Avatar
.pursefiend.
au revoir felicia
Originally Posted by serenrose00
This is one of my first posts :)

New casadei shoes!

It's a huge pain that I'm a size 36.5 and I can't seem to find this size anywhere in the shoes I want. The ones I
Below are 36 and 37 arghhhhh. Debating on if I should keep them.

Does anyone know where I can find these shoes or similar in my real size? Failing that, a good shoe repair place in London that can stretch patent leather!
love love the wedges!
Aug 10, 2012, 11:48am   #4751
Shopmore's Avatar
Shopmore
Member
Picked these up at Nordstrom Rack this morning!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-30824548.jpg (341.5 KB, 652 views)
File Type: jpg image-4136125156.jpg (292.9 KB, 651 views)
Aug 10, 2012, 12:05pm   #4752
n
nikita58467
Member
See by Chloe! Just got them from NM. I'm so surprised that they are so gorgeous!

image-442280139.jpg
Aug 10, 2012, 6:18pm   #4753
cocosapphire's Avatar
cocosapphire
Member
Chanel Smoking Slippers

(For more pictures and information, please visit my thread in the Chanel Forum titled: Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! A Reveal of my New Chanel Flats for Fall 2012)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanelslippers017.jpg (174.2 KB, 855 views)
File Type: jpg chanslips123.jpg (158.3 KB, 705 views)
File Type: jpg slippers030.jpg (92.6 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg slippers125.jpg (285.3 KB, 633 views)
Aug 10, 2012, 6:24pm   #4754
B
Bqueen
Member
Great shoes ladies!
Aug 10, 2012, 8:58pm   #4755
4Elegance's Avatar
4Elegance
Member
Originally Posted by cocosapphire
Chanel Smoking Slippers

(For more pictures and information, please visit my thread in the Chanel Forum titled: Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! A Reveal of my New Chanel Flats for Fall 2012)
These are amazing I love them
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP
Thread Tools