lettin' them have it
if they suit your style go for it.....
Mar 17, 2012, 12:03pm   #17
CuTe_ClAsSy
I personally love these boots!
Mar 17, 2012, 12:16pm   #18
sin vergüenza
Gremmy Girl
jellybebe - I agree, they are very expensive! However, if you can afford them and they suit your style, I say go for them. They've proven their staying power, IMHO. "Style" nowadays is so fluid, anyway, and more about personal style than what's in fashion. That's what I told myself.
I got the beige after much mental dickering. I tend to dress simply and conservatively but love the unexpected in footware.

They do run large. I am a 39 with wide feet and in narrow or shorter shoes can go up to a 39.5/40. I got a 39 in these and they are perfect. The leather is very soft and the boots are extremely well made. Hope this helps you justify the price!

Would love to see modeling pictures with the beige ones if anyone has any!
Mar 17, 2012, 10:58pm   #19
laurencecharly
Française
Originally Posted by jellybebe
Please keep the opinions coming! I didn't notice these boots when they came out (hangs head in shame) but I really like them and they suit my style well. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes. Justifiable? I can't decide. Here's a pic of Pamela Love rocking hers. I just love how they look when they are a bit beat-up.
I am sure Pam doesn't wear the Susan on this pic but the BRONX Office Manic (Susan like from 2008)! I know at all my Susan!
Mar 17, 2012, 11:25pm   #20
jellybebe
loves pink!!!
Originally Posted by laurencecharly
I am sure Pam doesn't wear the Susan on this pic but the BRONX Office Manic (Susan like from 2008)! I know at all my Susan!
Oh that's a little embarrassing! Thanks for correcting me. But the overall look is nice anyway.
Mar 18, 2012, 12:01am   #21
AngelaMM
I think they could totally be an investment piece especially if you get them in black or beige. Honestly, the black and gold combo never goes out of style and I'm pretty sure beige isn't going anywhere either. The red and gold combo might be a little more trendy...plus it's harder to match with your outfits.
Mar 18, 2012, 7:33pm   #22
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
not a fan, but that's cuz theyre not my taste
Mar 18, 2012, 8:23pm   #23
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
Originally Posted by jellybebe
Please keep the opinions coming! I didn't notice these boots when they came out (hangs head in shame) but I really like them and they suit my style well. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes. Justifiable? I can't decide. Here's a pic of Pamela Love rocking hers. I just love how they look when they are a bit beat-up.
I think YOU need them
Mar 19, 2012, 5:07pm   #24
m
marbella8
I would wait, I think they will definitely go on sale. Not my style, but they look cute on the model.
Mar 19, 2012, 5:36pm   #25
laurencecharly
Française
On sales? The susanna? Hard to imagine!
Mar 27, 2012, 7:03pm   #26
amacasa
i know.. i don't think this will go on sale.... they are already sold out in a lot of stores...
geez... im trying to be good in not getting one... im on a major ban...
but what if i never get the chance to get it?
Mar 27, 2012, 9:13pm   #27
fumi
I agree, why would they go on sale if these shoes are being sold out in many places?
Mar 28, 2012, 5:24pm   #28
amacasa
I broke my ban and ordered a pair!!! I am such a loser!!! Lol!
Mar 28, 2012, 5:27pm   #29
laurencecharly
Française
Originally Posted by amacasa
I broke my ban and ordered a pair!!! I am such a loser!!! Lol!
No, just the winner who Will wear a collector item! Which color and Sz?
Mar 28, 2012, 6:13pm   #30
amacasa
black and size 39.
i was hoping to get a 39.5 but it wasn't available.
im a true size 10 US. i hope i got the right size....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >