Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

POST A REPLY

Feb 3, 2013, 12:23am   #3946
mrs.hu
Originally Posted by foxycleopatra
Does anyone know of any stores (besides Saks) carrying these YSL NUDE (CAMEL) PATENT TRIBUTE MARY-JANE'S? They seem extremely hard to find and AFAIK the YSL boutiques don't carry that color.
These were on sale at Saks a month ago. I have the shorter heel version and got that at the YSL boutique.
Feb 4, 2013, 10:28pm   #3947
tintedrosie
Originally Posted by SherryF
What is protect my pump?

Thanks!
Sorry, just saw this! http://www.protectmypumps.com

It's a clear plastic protector with adhesive on it. Almost like a clear sticker for the bottom of the shoes, but it doesn't make the heel slippery. It protects against the paint being chipped off the bottom and scuffing them up (like my YSL's or a pair of Louboutin). They work for about 4 wears or 2 heavy wears and then you need to apply new ones, which is easy. If a cobbler isn't an option for you because you'd rather preserve the original bottoms of the shoes, this is an awesome product. I stumbled upon it on instagram when the owner of the company liked a picture of a pair of my Manolos. They're not expensive either! Check it out!
Feb 5, 2013, 7:35am   #3948
SherryF
Originally Posted by tintedrosie
Sorry, just saw this! http://www.protectmypumps.com

It's a clear plastic protector with adhesive on it. Almost like a clear sticker for the bottom of the shoes, but it doesn't make the heel slippery. It protects against the paint being chipped off the bottom and scuffing them up (like my YSL's or a pair of Louboutin). They work for about 4 wears or 2 heavy wears and then you need to apply new ones, which is easy. If a cobbler isn't an option for you because you'd rather preserve the original bottoms of the shoes, this is an awesome product. I stumbled upon it on instagram when the owner of the company liked a picture of a pair of my Manolos. They're not expensive either! Check it out!
Thank you! I'll try them!
Feb 6, 2013, 12:47am   #3949
tintedrosie
Originally Posted by SherryF

Thank you! I'll try them!
Ah! Sorry! http://www.protectYOURpumps.com (not my)
Feb 6, 2013, 5:45pm   #3950
legaldiva
Originally Posted by chicmom78
Bluefly.com you have to check everyday and if some pop up grab them fast because they don't last!
Thanks for the tip!
Feb 17, 2013, 7:33am   #3951
Sisqo09
Im want to buy the YSL tribute in Norway, but since they cost as much as Louboutin i thought why not buy L? What do you guys think? I have never had designer shoes so it will be my first time.
Feb 17, 2013, 12:46pm   #3952
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
Originally Posted by Sisqo09
Im want to buy the YSL tribute in Norway, but since they cost as much as Louboutin i thought why not buy L? What do you guys think? I have never had designer shoes so it will be my first time.
i think ysl are more comfortable than most CLs but i like the look of CLs more. i'd get a classic pair of CLs for my first designer shoe purchase.
Feb 18, 2013, 5:31am   #3953
imlvholic
After a long long time of dreaming about this shoes, finally i pulled the trigger. It caught my eye & i have to take her home. Just bought my first YSL Tribute in Hot Hot Fuschia w/ lower heels from NM on Valentines Day. I'm so so in love... I can't believe how comfortable they are!!!
Feb 26, 2013, 3:12am   #3954
SeverineCherry
~
Originally Posted by foxycleopatra
Oh my! that color is and toe cut is amazing. <3
Mar 2, 2013, 9:26pm   #3955
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by CelticLuv
So....my 2nd ever YSL purchase arrived from Saks online.
I was crazy over the colors and multi-blocking when I saw them online (never saw in person) however I have some hesitations...

1. What can I wear these with? solid color outfits, shorts, dresses? I'm at a loss

2. When I inspected them I noticed pen or ink marks on the outside suede of the footbed on the left shoe. Also a faint smudge on the outer white suede on the right shoe. Very disheartening. I contacted Saks online and all they kept saying was "we cannot discount on damaged merchandise". Apparently my only option is to return these, which are the LAST pair in the company or any where that I can find!
They were on sale for $522. What would you do in this case? I do love them but not knowing what to wear with them, that they came with pen marks and knowing I may never find them again is causing my indecisiveness.

Presenting....Tribute 105 Multicolor Suede.

PEN MARKS:

Please give me all your honest opinions and thoughts!
TIA!
Oh my these are so gorgeous!
Mar 3, 2013, 9:42am   #3956
flower71
flower71
Originally Posted by Sisqo09
No comparaison IMO. YSL tributes are COMFORTABLE and even for those not used to heels, um like me, they work for me. I love CLs, but alas only on other girls. My feet cry out to me in despair when I try to push my feet in a pair of CLs. Oh I have tried, so many times, but CLs aren't for me. In any case, rule number one, with that price tag, you have to try and choose the pair that will be the best for you. GL
Mar 3, 2013, 9:46am   #3957
flower71
flower71
Originally Posted by CelticLuv
So....my 2nd ever YSL purchase arrived from Saks online.
I was crazy over the colors and multi-blocking when I saw them online (never saw in person) however I have some hesitations...

1. What can I wear these with? solid color outfits, shorts, dresses? I'm at a loss

2. When I inspected them I noticed pen or ink marks on the outside suede of the footbed on the left shoe. Also a faint smudge on the outer white suede on the right shoe. Very disheartening. I contacted Saks online and all they kept saying was "we cannot discount on damaged merchandise". Apparently my only option is to return these, which are the LAST pair in the company or any where that I can find!
They were on sale for $522. What would you do in this case? I do love them but not knowing what to wear with them, that they came with pen marks and knowing I may never find them again is causing my indecisiveness.

Presenting....Tribute 105 Multicolor Suede.

PEN MARKS:

Please give me all your honest opinions and thoughts!
TIA!
OK, I can't be objective right here, because we're twins on these pair of YSL and I love them to bits. Sooo many options to wear them with, jeans, pants, dresses of neutral colours. They jazz up so many outfits. The inkmark is hardly visible and at that price, um, it's a bargain. But if you are NOT feeling these shoes, return them and you'll buy another pair of shoes that truly sing to you. Hope this helps, a bit?
Mar 3, 2013, 12:27pm   #3958
Addicted2Glam
Glamour Girl
I purchased my first pair of YSL Tributes and I loooove them. I will definitely be purchasing more.

Here are some pics of me trying them on around the house. Ahhh can't wait to wear these.

Name:  image-1124220337.jpg
Views: 2534
Size:  522.8 KB

Name:  image-202070100.jpg
Views: 1800
Size:  386.1 KB

Name:  image-2027305301.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  463.0 KB
Mar 3, 2013, 3:44pm   #3959
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Addicted2Glam
I purchased my first pair of YSL Tributes and I loooove them. I will definitely be purchasing more.

Here are some pics of me trying them on around the house. Ahhh can't wait to wear these.

Attachment 2092736

Attachment 2092737

Attachment 2092738
They are beautiful!
Mar 4, 2013, 1:21pm   #3960
lovieluvslux
That bag is fine!
Couldn't agree more. That green with stingray platform = lovely.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >