Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

POST A REPLY

Sep 14, 2012, 8:45am   #3811
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
I Love Love these Bugundy Tributes!! It will be perfect for Fall and Winter:) so comfy!!
Love the colour!!!
Sep 15, 2012, 7:31am   #3812
Originally Posted by NeonLights

Love the colour!!!
Thank you neon!
Sep 17, 2012, 3:04pm   #3813
a guy
Yesterday we went to visit a couple of consignment shops. They had a pair in black patent, practically NIB, in her size, for $390. They fit perfectly, unfortunately my wife didn't feel she could handle the heel height. So we'll keep an eye out for the 75s. Not the best photo...
Attached Images

Sep 17, 2012, 5:24pm   #3814
Originally Posted by denton
Yesterday we went to visit a couple of consignment shops. They had a pair in black patent, practically NIB, in her size, for $390. They fit perfectly, unfortunately my wife didn't feel she could handle the heel height. So we'll keep an eye out for the 75s. Not the best photo...
Wow what a great price, you should have purchased them, you would get used to the heel height!! They are super comfy!!
Sep 19, 2012, 7:22pm   #3815
MCF
I just ordered these heels! Hopefully they'll work out. I'm 5 foot 3 and I'm wondering if anyone is the same height and could tell me about how tall they are with these shoes on?
Sep 19, 2012, 9:37pm   #3816
Nicole Angela
Originally Posted by MCF
I just ordered these heels! Hopefully they'll work out. I'm 5 foot 3 and I'm wondering if anyone is the same height and could tell me about how tall they are with these shoes on?
I am 5'3 and these shoes give me a lift of about five inches, maybe a little over. So I would say about 5'8.
Sep 24, 2012, 12:38am   #3817
Finally.. I got on the tribute train!!!

Here are my black and navy patent ones - one on either foot

The navy ones look very similar to the black ones in the darker light - best make sure i wear them during the day so i don't regret buying two similar colours..
Attached Images

Sep 29, 2012, 1:11am   #3818
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
I Love Love these Bugundy Tributes!! It will be perfect for Fall and Winter:) so comfy!!
Hi there Lvgirl71,

Gorgeous tribute you have there! I have a question regarding the colour. Is this 'Dark Magenta' on the YSL website?
I live in Australia, I am looking to et a pair but the department store that has the YSL shoes doesn't have much choices.. so I am goin to place a phone order from us..

I love the purple colour,I tried them on and a size 36 fits me perfectly! ..but I'm just wondering should I go for something more classic like black or nude..
TIA
Oct 3, 2012, 9:24am   #3819
I'm in need of opinions ladies! My husband purchased me my first pair of YSL Tribute sandals, but I'm torn on whether they're too small or not.

Please forgive me in advance for the nasty feet. I'm in dire need of a pedicure.

And please excuse my ugly towel. I didn't want to scratch the soles of the shoes, so I threw one of our rag towels down to get better photos near the mirror.

Anyway, here are some shots of the Tributes on my feet:

I generally wear a US12 and the shoes are a 42, so I don't have the option of sizing up. They're not uncomfortable, but I feel as if my left toe hangs over the footbed just a tad and I wonder if the shoe does or will look too small to others.

Thanks!
Oct 3, 2012, 9:30am   #3820
You should get the next size up.
The shoes are too small for you.
Beautiful color though!
Nice husband you've got there!!

Ok, I just read that there is no more available size to size up to.
The shoes do look small for you....

Originally Posted by TheImportersWife
I'm in need of opinions ladies! My husband purchased me my first pair of YSL Tribute sandals, but I'm torn on whether they're too small or not.

Please forgive me in advance for the nasty feet. I'm in dire need of a pedicure.

And please excuse my ugly towel. I didn't want to scratch the soles of the shoes, so I threw one of our rag towels down to get better photos near the mirror.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...SideView02.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...e_SideView.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...opViewToes.jpg

I generally wear a US12 and the shoes are a 42, so I don't have the option of sizing up. They're not uncomfortable, but I feel as if my left toe hangs over the footbed just a tad and I wonder if the shoe does or will look too small to others.

Thanks!
Oct 3, 2012, 10:23am   #3821
LVoe

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...SideView02.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...e_SideView.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...opViewToes.jpg

Thanks!
I'd return them :( I'm sorry!
Oct 4, 2012, 1:35am   #3822
a
Originally Posted by niclo
I just scored YSL Tribute sandals in red patent leather from Saks online sale for $318 + tax... Whoo-hoo! They're a size bigger than my normal shoe size, but hopefully I can work them. Will be back soon with modeling pics.
Wow! I can't believe I missed another sale. You are so lucky what a great price!
Oct 4, 2012, 4:13am   #3823
c

Thanks!
Return them but don't give up on the Trib. I am also a size 42 and i have a couple pair of Tribs and they fit differently. I think the patent runs a little small.
Oct 4, 2012, 3:28pm   #3824
aka Minal :)
So, according to the SA at the outlet, Tributes AND Tribtoos are def being discontinued. So depressing.
Oct 4, 2012, 5:03pm   #3825
Originally Posted by fieryfashionist
So, according to the SA at the outlet, Tributes AND Tribtoos are def being discontinued. So depressing.
Why??????!!!!
Does that mean these styles will look outdated since its not available anymore?
Sheesh!!
first,the G21 Balenciaga bags discontinued and now this.
Will still love all my tributes and wear them as much as I am holding on to my G21 bags!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper