Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Minnetonka Moccasins, how do they fit?

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2011, 9:04am   #1
lily25
UNMUTUAL
I'm thinking of buying a pair of Minnetonka Moccasin for spring, but I will buy them on line and I don't know how they fit. Are they true to size? I wear a true 38 (italian size).
Mar 16, 2011, 1:51pm   #2
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
I have Minnetonka ugg like boots and they run about a half size big for me.
Mar 16, 2011, 3:11pm   #3
lily25
UNMUTUAL
I see, well all ugg like boots are superposed to be comfy.

No one has those moccasins?
Mar 16, 2011, 3:51pm   #4
G
Gerry
I have 'em and I lve them. They fit like the best dream you ever had, and they are true to size. I would wear them every day if I wasn't such a fashionista. They are well priced and wonderful.
Mar 16, 2011, 5:26pm   #5
linhhhuynh
always an if in life
I had three pairs and I wear a 38.5-39 EU size, and my pairs ranged from a US 7 (little snug but totally stretched), a US 7.5 (perfect), and a US
8 (bit big). HTH!
Mar 16, 2011, 6:14pm   #6
ColdSteel
Gimme.
I have the peace mocs and bought them half a size small. They stretch to fit perfect.
Mar 16, 2011, 6:21pm   #7
coffeebeene
definitely buy them small. they stretch quite a bit...

just a warning, I've gone through two pairs of these, they didn't hold up all that well for me (they looked cute while they did though). I am somewhat hard on shoes, but these really did not wear well at all
Mar 16, 2011, 8:04pm   #8
dirtyaddiction
TTS. I had a pair but the bottom wore down quickkkk
Mar 16, 2011, 8:12pm   #9
etk123
Call me Kiki
Most comfy shoe ever made! I have my regular shoe size, I think I could have gone down half a size because they do stretch a bit. But I'm happy with them a little loose! And I can wear them with slipper socks when it's freezing.
Mar 17, 2011, 3:09am   #10
coco5
Originally Posted by Gerry
I have 'em and I lve them. They fit like the best dream you ever had, and they are true to size. I would wear them every day if I wasn't such a fashionista. They are well priced and wonderful.
haha well mocassins are in fashion this spring so don't be afraid to wear them.

I who swore I would never buy any ended up buying one in black and one in camel. They are soo comfy! I was happy to see that a lot of brands were doing mocassins this spring I will be fashionable and comfy lol
Mar 17, 2011, 6:57am   #11
lily25
UNMUTUAL
Originally Posted by Gerry
I was looking for loafers, but decided to go for moccasins I'm in need of something comfy! Yes very well priced indeed!

Originally Posted by linhhhuynh
I had three pairs and I wear a 38.5-39 EU size, and my pairs ranged from a US 7 (little snug but totally stretched), a US 7.5 (perfect), and a US
8 (bit big). HTH!
My American size would be 7.5, and I have a wide set of toes, so I will go for this!
Originally Posted by ColdSteel
I have the peace mocs and bought them half a size small. They stretch to fit perfect.
Originally Posted by coffeebeene
definitely buy them small. they stretch quite a bit...

just a warning, I've gone through two pairs of these, they didn't hold up all that well for me (they looked cute while they did though). I am somewhat hard on shoes, but these really did not wear well at all
Thanks for the warning, I don't really mind, I plan on wearing them down anyway! as long as they are soft!
I don't dare to size down, my feet are wide.

Originally Posted by dirtyaddiction
TTS. I had a pair but the bottom wore down quickkkk
how quick if you don't mind?

Originally Posted by coco5
haha well mocassins are in fashion this spring so don't be afraid to wear them.

I who swore I would never buy any ended up buying one in black and one in camel. They are soo comfy! I was happy to see that a lot of brands were doing mocassins this spring I will be fashionable and comfy lol
I think so too, they will be all the rage this spring, I think we are heading to a "back to basics" season. I'm getting the camel ones!

Thank you all for the wonderful info!
Mar 17, 2011, 10:34am   #12
beauxgoris
I thought they ran small - but I don't like my shoes tight or pinching at all.
Mar 29, 2011, 5:39am   #13
A
AnnattheRack
Born to Shop
Good to know. 7 it is then. Thanks for the advice ladies!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >