Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats

POST A REPLY

Jan 16, 2013, 5:51pm   #1
a
Anybody is a fan? Lets see them!!
Jan 16, 2013, 5:55pm   #2
Originally Posted by ahpeste
Anybody is a fan? Lets see them!!
I got a pair but returned them. They were not comfortable. I had the Black with gold studs in leather.
Jan 16, 2013, 8:26pm   #3
a
Originally Posted by Nanaz

I got a pair but returned them. They were not comfortable. I had the Black with gold studs in leather.
Really??? That sucks
Jan 16, 2013, 8:50pm   #4
I use to want them so badly but I just couldn't do it knowing how uncomfortable my other MJ flats were. But now I'm glad I didn't get it because I'm not sure how long I would have liked them. They seem to be one of those items that you would get tired of once you own it.
Jan 16, 2013, 9:13pm   #5
is a Mad Pursologist
I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs mouse flats! I have may be 5 or 6 pairs. They are very comfortable and super super cute. I will find time to take some pics and post them here.
Jan 16, 2013, 9:29pm   #6
<3OOO~~~
i have 2 pairs, one grey patent pairs (original older ones, my first designer shoe purchase, i had a hard time paying $200 for a pair of shoes... now i'm like $200 that's cheap LOL) and a pair of mouse slippers i just bought (so cute & comfy).
Jan 17, 2013, 12:06pm   #7
I have the black studded ones and i love them i think they are very comfortable :)
Feb 3, 2013, 8:27pm   #8
I love the mouse flats and am planning to buy it online, can you guys help me with the sizing? does it run big or small? or true to size?
Feb 3, 2013, 8:47pm   #9
Are we talking about the Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats or the Marc Jacobs mouse flats? I have both, but am assuming this topic is about the M by MJ mouse flats with mouse face and ears.

I think I have at least 10 pairs of the M by MJ mouse flats- most comfortable shoes ever! I am usually a 36 in flats and take a 35.5 in newer M by MJ mouse flats, so they run a tad big for me.
Feb 4, 2013, 11:18am   #10
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
Here are mine! Black patent, I tried my tts but ended up going up one full size. They're comfy but not for all day walking type wear, the heel starts to dig in. I got them from thecorner.com over 2 years ago and I still wear them often.
Attached Images

Feb 4, 2013, 1:18pm   #11
I think they run big,i am usually 37.5-38 in flats,but had to take them in 37
Feb 4, 2013, 2:23pm   #12
i have 2! I have the very first pair they came out with (blk patent) and the elastic ones in burgundy patent, I will try to upload a pic later. the elastic ones are my fave, so comfy.

OH and I have a tiny baby pair I am saving for my hopefully one day daughter lol
Feb 26, 2013, 2:36am   #13
~
Originally Posted by xlovely
Here are mine! Black patent, I tried my tts but ended up going up one full size. They're comfy but not for all day walking type wear, the heel starts to dig in. I got them from thecorner.com over 2 years ago and I still wear them often.
TOO CUTE! ~
Feb 26, 2013, 6:39am   #14
H
I have the baby pink with silver studs. They run big. I got a size 36 when I'm usually 37
Feb 27, 2013, 11:11am   #15
Member since 2006 :)
They are so adorable, I've toyed with the idea of buying a pair. Wouldn't they be cute to use as driving shoes?

Do you ladies find they get a lot of attention, good or bad??
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper