Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Leopard Loafers J crew vs Steve Madden

POST A REPLY

Jun 9, 2012, 12:59am   #1
button
I have purchased two pairs of leopard print loafers. They are both comfy. I would like to hear your honest opinion of the shoes. Which pair you think look prettier?

J crew VS Steve Madden .

Jun 9, 2012, 5:28am   #2
l
lee23
I like the Steve Madden print/coloring and shape better, and I also think they're more flattering on your feet.
Jun 9, 2012, 6:03am   #3
r
rhinabi
I prefer the Steve Madden ones. The coloring is nicer and the spots look better from a distance.
Jun 9, 2012, 9:30am   #4
IrisCole
It's actually really close, but I like the JCrew ones just a pinch better.
Jun 9, 2012, 1:52pm   #5
dorcast
I much prefer the coloring and shape of the Steve Madden.
Jun 9, 2012, 3:34pm   #6
kelbell35
Close call but Steve Madden
Jun 9, 2012, 3:37pm   #7
magdalinka
Another vote for Steve maddens :)
Jun 9, 2012, 4:06pm   #8
mlle chance
!
Steve Madden here too, for the same reasons, shape and colouring.
Jun 9, 2012, 7:10pm   #9
green.bee
Originally Posted by button
I have purchased two pairs of leopard print loafers. They are both comfy. I would like to hear your honest opinion of the shoes. Which pair you think look prettier?

J crew VS Steve Madden .

The Steve Madden!
I think they have better print color combo and they flatter your feet much better than the other ones.
Jun 9, 2012, 8:51pm   #10
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
The Steve Madden ones! The cut is much more flattering on the foot and I prefer the spots more on that pair. I also have a Steve Madden pair and they're so comfy, and have worn well!
Jun 9, 2012, 9:55pm   #11
LeeLee1098
I like the color and shape of the SMs as others have said. My only concern is that I never have any luck with comfort and SM. The JCrew pair are still very cute- and if they were more comfy, I would keep those over the SMs.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:33pm   #12
button
Ladies, Thank you for all of replies! The price of J crew is triple of the SM. I think I am going to return the J crew and keep the SM then as the style is closer to ballerina.
Jun 10, 2012, 2:27am   #13
xlovely
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
I have had those exact SM loafers for a few months now, they're incredibly comfortable! There are bald spots in the calf hair though, which is expected.
Jun 10, 2012, 10:58pm   #14
button
Originally Posted by xlovely
I have had those exact SM loafers for a few months now, they're incredibly comfortable! There are bald spots in the calf hair though, which is expected.
The shoes were purchased a few days ago during on sale. My feet are very picky but they are really comfy and the price is very reasonable.
Jun 11, 2012, 12:05am   #15
Brooke0502
Brooke0502
SM hands down! I like the darker leopard look compared to the lighter ones.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >